Ratings for Dr. Jona K. Gill

I have been seeing Dr. Gill for several years. I feel quite lucky to have found her. She knows exactly what she is doing and - if there is any issue - the course to solving it. I never have any trouble conversing with her; I always get the answers to my questions. I can't give her enough stars! There should be a new category. She gets six stars from me. I would recommend her to anyone. My guess is that is that she is one of the best dermatologists in Michigan and perhaps also in the country.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have gone to Dr. Gill for over 15 years and she is wonderful. I have had skin cancer and see her every 6 months for skin checks. She is a great doctor, so caring and compassionate. I highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Best dermatologist I have ever been to. Very caring and gives the highest quality of treatment.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

A very caring and skillful dermatologist. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Massive Scaring on lesion removal. Multiple unnecessary visits.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Amazingly intelligent, kind, and caring. Best doctor I've ever been too. Thank you so much Dr. Gill!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Billed us $210 for 5 minute application of Cantharidin on two warts for our daughter. Nurse did not apply enough Cantharidin even when asked at time of application if that would be enough. Dr Gill would not allow re-treatment without an additional $150 and wanted $150 for each additional treatment. We were told additional treatment MAY be necessary but were never told it would be at additional cost nor were we told that the treatment may be completely ineffective. When asked why the treatment was completely ineffective the nurse said "you didn't want your daughter to cry did you". We offered to pay $100 for just the office visit but Dr Gill said we had to pay the entire amount. The matter was filed with the Attorney General. Immediately after the office was notified to suspend billing, pending the Attorney General investigation, Dr. Gill had the billing sent to collections without ever notifying us first. This is totally unethical and completely unacceptable behavior. Not recommended.

Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Gill and her staff have treated my family and myself for many years. The kindness and compassion she has shown has gone above and beyond! I will continue to recommend Chelsea Dermatology to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I was diagnosed with Roseca some years ago, under Dr. Gills and her physician ass. care. I now feel like I have a normal life. And, after being diagnosed with Celiac Sprue Dr. Gill's asst. (wish I could remember the name) took the time to research that skin aliments and celiac go together. And one time when I was leaving town to go to wedding and ended up with a zit that looked like a goiter, Dr. Gill's office quickly took care of it. Would highly recomm.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

My daughter has an unknown skin disease, which Jona has worked very hard on identifying for us. She has taken multiple pictures and sent them all around trying to get others opinions on what it may be. Trying very hard to keep my 4 year old from getting a biopsy, which at her age would be very painful, and traumatic. She had offered us several creams that even with our good insurance would be expensive, giving us bag fulls of samples. She keeps in mind that my daughter is a young child and talk to her too. Not just me which makes her feel way more comfortable then the first doctor she saw. I think that she is great for us. And waiting the 3 months to get in was worth it.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Jona K. Gill's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Chelsea, MI