Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Rarick

Dr. Rarick was very experience and super knowledgeable. He was very helpful and patience throughout my first pregnancy. Whenever there is an abnormality with the test result, he always calls personally and makes sure everything resolved properly. He tirelessly answered and explained all our questions and concerns. In addition, Dr. Rarick was extremely supportive to our delivery plan and gives us many pointers to help as alone the way. Most importantly, he was super skilled in delivering our baby and she came out quickly and perfectly. Overall, Dr. Rarick is one of the best doctors out there!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

One of the best doctors I have had, very knowledgeable, very patient and accommodating as well...

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Both the staff and Dr. Rarick are very friendly and interested in helping the patients. Dr. Rarick is extremely knowledgeable and clearly explains his diagnosis alone the way. His confidence brings us lots of comfort. The only downside is that we waited one hour after our original appointment time. However, it is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Rarick was extremely rude. He was walking out the door when I had questions, didn't ever greet/shake hands with my husband (he joined me at appointments). He was very cold. I don't doubt that he's extremely knowledgeable but his interpersonal skills are lacking.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Rarick was very kind, warm, helpful and very knowledgeable during my pregnancy and childbirth. He took time to explain each of our doubt and concern. I and my husband always felt that we had a great doctor with us during that period. Thank you Dr. Rarick!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Thomas L. Rarick's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Providence