Ratings for Dr. Eric Saltel

Dr. Saltel is a brilliant surgeon who performed life-saving prostate surgery on me several years ago. I owe my life to him. I am pleased that he has returned to Winnipeg to share his exceptional skills with Manitoba.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Saltel has performed two procedures on my partner over the last five years, and it's not just that he's fantastic - he is - he's also clearly training his residents extremely well. We have met quite a few of them and they seem to be following in his footsteps, they're attentive and caring and super smart. They are an incredible team and we are grateful to have received such excellent care with them.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Avoid this Doctor, unless you have unlimited resources. While, he is good at what he does; he forgets that ordinary people need income to survive. He is laxadazicle with insurance paperwork and doesn't appreciate that ordinary wage earners can't survive without income for months on end.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr Saltel is very superb in his service and care. He has quite an extensive knowledge about the bladder and assiated areas. Fantastic physician

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

It took a long time to see him but once there I was taken care of with compassion.All questions were answered.procedures explained,and fears put to rest.Very complicated surgery was a success and after 6 months everything is great.Can`t thank Dr.Saltel and staff enough.They`re simply the best.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Really a breath of fresh air. A kind and friendly face always considerate of his patients. He is understanding and has great bedside manners. Would recommend him highly to anyone. Cannot say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Saltel. I have been a patient of his for many, many years. He treats me like I'm family. He explains everything so that I understand it. Everything is done with my best interest in mind. He is the best thing since sliced bread. I would and have recommended him to many people. Keep up the good work Dr. Saltel, your patients love you. Your the best. The only problem I have with going to the Civic Hospital Urology Department is the booking staff. I always have to follow up on my appointments because they never seem to get booked until I call, and call.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Absolutely fabulous doctor, and really quite exemplary in his care. I could not recommend him highly enough

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Thank you very much, Dr. Saltel. For absolutely everything, your friendly approach, concern, time and above all, my life. Considering the circumstances, you made the best of it. Thanks a million!!! Yes, I would recommend you to anyone!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I was impressed with this doctor....found him very knowlegable,friendlyand easy to talk to. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010