Ratings for Dr. Eric Saltel

This dr. doesn't have any bed side manners at all! He's very rude and you feel like you're stupid after you leave his office! I wonder why he became a dr. in the first place! I think that if he ever had bed side manners he lost them somewhere along the way, We are human. we have feelings!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Hi in May 2009 Dr. Saltel perform a Urethroplasty on me. I have fully recover and am urinating normal again. I had a pelvic fracture and that caused cut away of urethra. Have am very happy I got to know this man. Wish him many years of good health and may he give good education to the new doctors of his knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Went to see Dr. Saltel in early november after waiting 6 months. He gave me about 10 minutes of his time and didn't really listen to what I was saying. He kept telling me what he was going to do and it had nothing to do with my problem. He told me I needed to have two tests done and sent me out to see his secretary. It is now the middle of December and I still do not know when my tests are scheduled for. I called his office early December and his secretary was very rude and told me when the tests are scheduled she will let me know. Does it really take two months to schedule two tests??? I don't care if the tests aren't scheduled for another couple of months, just let me know the date!!! I am not impressed at all. Thinking of going back to my family doc and ask to see a different urologist. This guy just doesn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Saltel is a brilliant surgeon who performed life-saving prostate surgery on me several years ago. I owe my life to him. I am pleased that he has returned to Winnipeg to share his exceptional skills with Manitoba.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Saltel has performed two procedures on my partner over the last five years, and it's not just that he's fantastic - he is - he's also clearly training his residents extremely well. We have met quite a few of them and they seem to be following in his footsteps, they're attentive and caring and super smart. They are an incredible team and we are grateful to have received such excellent care with them.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Avoid this Doctor, unless you have unlimited resources. While, he is good at what he does; he forgets that ordinary people need income to survive. He is laxadazicle with insurance paperwork and doesn't appreciate that ordinary wage earners can't survive without income for months on end.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr Saltel is very superb in his service and care. He has quite an extensive knowledge about the bladder and assiated areas. Fantastic physician

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

It took a long time to see him but once there I was taken care of with compassion.All questions were answered.procedures explained,and fears put to rest.Very complicated surgery was a success and after 6 months everything is great.Can`t thank Dr.Saltel and staff enough.They`re simply the best.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Really a breath of fresh air. A kind and friendly face always considerate of his patients. He is understanding and has great bedside manners. Would recommend him highly to anyone. Cannot say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Saltel. I have been a patient of his for many, many years. He treats me like I'm family. He explains everything so that I understand it. Everything is done with my best interest in mind. He is the best thing since sliced bread. I would and have recommended him to many people. Keep up the good work Dr. Saltel, your patients love you. Your the best. The only problem I have with going to the Civic Hospital Urology Department is the booking staff. I always have to follow up on my appointments because they never seem to get booked until I call, and call.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011