Ratings for Dr. Denton D. Weiss

I am a 48 year old woman who had a tummy tuck and liposuction performed by Dr. Weiss last week. The results already are Amazing and the staff took incredible care of me. My biggest fear was pain. I took pain meds for the first 4 days then nothing more than a vitamin, Arnica and an antibiotic. Dr. Weiss is a perfectionist and I am so grateful I chose him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I will run out of "characters" I am allowed in wanting to express and convince the readers of how great Dr Weiss is! TALENT/ARTISTRY are first, perfectionist ,sincere in wanting the best results. I could go on and on.... All plastic sergeants are obvIously qualified but not all have the MIDUS TOUCH and have a great bedside manner. I did the research and got second opinions in town and out, I suggest you look no further! Dr Weiss ,the staff, nurses, the facility make the process and RESULT the best experience you could ask! CALL THEM and be patient getting in for your first new patient appt. Your potential wait time is well worth it and is your FIRST sign of many that he is the best in the Hampton Roads area and beyond.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I met Dr Weiss about 24 years ago and watched him perform transforming surgeries on infant/children with Craniofacial anomalies. Those children had beautiful results. So, no question who I would trust with my body & my life when I chose to have cosmetic surgery. Over 20!years, I've had beautiful breast implants, mini face & eye-lifts, tummy tuck, fat grafting, skin laser treatment & cosmetic Botox. He also supports & sets a personal example of a healthy physical and mental lifestyle (inner beauty). I feel & look great at age 62 & you can not tell I've had 'plastic' surgery. My breasts are not pushed up to my neck, my face moves naturally- you can't see ANY scars. Of course Dr Weis is more expensive than others in the field, but you get what you pay for. When you trust you face & health to a surgeon, you want THE best !

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Don't be alarmed that the cost of my surgery was so high. That was the total cost of 2 surgeries I had in the past 12 months. Let me explain. I first had my consult with him in summer of 2014. His office staff were so nice and his office wasn't your typical surgeons office. It was decorated with taste and everything was classic luxury. When I met Dr. Weiss, he made me feel completely comfortable and addressed and explained my every question in regards to surgery. I asked if I needed my breasts done, while most docs might say yes just to get extra money, he told me he wouldn't touch them. So we settled on a mini tummy tuck, with liposuction and fat grafting to my butt. Nov. 20th, I had my surgery and spent the night overnight with Tess his nurse who was amazing. All of his staff literally made me feel like I was a close girlfriend and were all knowledgeable and helpful. My results were amazing... I had quite a bit of swelling, but when it went down my body looked awesome and my scar recovered so well. Dr Weiss made me feel like a million bucks in every single follow up visit. Fast forward to this past summer, I knew that I wanted to put a little more fat into my butt to achieve the figure 8 shape, so I consulted with Dr. Weiss again. We mapped out a plan and on Sept 17th, I went for my second fat grafting surgery. He literally took his first work, and fine tuned it and finished his sculpture. He gave me a gorgeous 8 figure and put the remaining fat in the places I needed it to make it just right. My recovery was so much easier this go round and I didn't even need to stay in the center overnight. I cannot stress how amazing my experience with Dr. Weiss was. He is a genius at what he does, and he is not a cocky surgeon at all. I have interviewed many. He made me look and feel like a million bucks and I recommend him to anyone looking for a qualified plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I would put him at the top as a person who has compassion! He is also an amazing artist!I am thankful for him! I have a problem that a different dr. left me with and Dr Weiss has helped me tremendously! 1 !

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I am an RN and familiar with many plastic procedures and surgeons on the decades . After seeing the stunningly beautiful results of Dr Weiss's skill treating a friend who was also a difficult case - I called for a personal consultation on my own situation. I had had past surgeons attempt to make repairs on my situation and all results were less than good and some even requred still further surgical correction. He treated me with kindness, compassion and insisted on a multi stage approach so any issues could be addressed. A week ago, he completed my last surgery. The result is stunningly positive! A week post op I already have obvious positive and dramatic improvement - and not only is the result perfect - it is beautiful - I am amazed. I did not think it really could ever be fixed . He is not just a world class plastic surgeon-he is an artist. His staff was great too.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

First breast implant was to remove an encapsulated left breast and both new silicones. After three weeks the bruising was horrible, left nipple was spread out too big. There were Lots of Rippling , and were hanging. 2 weeks later had second surgery to lift them had Awful scars under breasts and scarring on my breasts up to my nipple. I have never seen anything sooo ugly.now it has been a month and I have to have a third surgery to replace them with saline. Now a silver stick is sticking out my skin under my nipple. He also wants me to PAY for these mistakes?....Are you kidding. I have been through hell and cannot wear low cut Anything and not a bathing suit during the summer?? I'm going to get two more opinions and probably sue if he charges me a penny. DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS DR!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

We were referred to Dr Weiss from a colleague of his in Williamsburg Va. Our son has a severe deviated septum and from the first call to the office I "explained in detail" that it was recommended that we see Dr Weiss and get his opinion before we spoke with other plastic surgeons. I was up front and told the person on the phone that they didn't take our insurance (military officer) however if we were the most comfortable with Dr Weiss we would pay out of pocket. Since then they have called ad nauseum telling us it was $100 just to get a consult, OK no problem, $10,000 minimum for the surgery, already explained in the FIRST CALL. These calls were insulting, they seemed to assume we couldn't afford Dr Weiss. Maybe they should have called the referring Dr and asked about our finances (we most definitely could afford him). After finally having enough and getting upset (did not yell, just said how I felt), I was told you can always go somewhere else... Thanks we will

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Extraordinary and life changing doctor! I would travel thousands of miles to see him if I ever needed cosmetic surgery again.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

This doctor is the best doctor I've ever been too...I wanted to do this for so long and was so scare but Dr Weiss explains everything to you he doesn't try to fix something is not broken he looks at you straight in the eye and very patiently explains everything ....He NEVER rushes you and he answers all your questions with out making you feel stupid or otherwise....I had a mini face lift two weeks ago and i'm already at work and everyone from my job can't believe how good i look in such a short time ...I had no pain at all and I feel wonderful....He is such an amazing person so warm and caring !!! HE would be my Plastic Surgeon for ever!!! Thank You so MUCH Dr. Weiss your soft mannerisms and caring ways plays a big part in what you do to make people feel comfortable and put all their trust in you to make them look their Best :) Phanoulla xx

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Denton D. Weiss's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)