Ratings for Dr. M. Michael Lupovici

Dr. Lupovici is outstanding in every way. I never waited very long to see him. I always get a prompt appointment and the care is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr.Lupovici is a very kind and understanding doctor. He is a good listener and takes a lot of time with you. I have never met a doctor that took at least 25 minutes with patients. He almost always returns phone calls or has his nurse call.I am glad I found him and have recommended to my friends and family.Danielle Isaacs

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Lupovici is the best. He takes his time and explains everything you need to know about any procedure you are going to have performed. I wouldn't trade him for anything.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Have been going here for a while for a chronic condition. Dr. Lupovici is so kind (my condition can be stressful) and is always on top of the latest treatment options. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Doctor spends a lot of time during the appointment with you, does not rush you out of the office.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. M. Michael Lupovici's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1973)