Ratings for Dr. Karen Paczkowski

Dr Paczkowski Great Physician, Great Person! Miss Her A Great Deal! Would Highly Recommend! Sharon Kelly Scranton, Pa

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Cannot say enough about Dr. Paczkowski. She was my parents Dr. for many years before leaving the area. Dr. P. was not only knowledgeable but personable and always accessible. While under her care my mom never even had a reason to see her cardiologist.... Dr. P. is THE BEST internist. We are still at a loss to find another Dr. of her caliber.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Karen has saved my life on at least 3 occassions. I had gastric bypass and plastic surgeries with other Doctors out of state, and after numerous complications from these surgeries (which she was in no way connected), treated me and brought me back to health. She is "THE MOST THOROUGH" Doctor I have ever encountered. She is very compassionate and caring, her staff is always the same. Call backs and Rx refills are always timely. I couldn't recommend her more highly. If she is taking new patients, consider yourself lucky. My only complaint (if you could call it that) is that she see's patient 18 and older, I wish she would accept my sons ages 10 and 13, because I trust her more than any Pediatric Doctor in our area.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008