Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Fasching

When looking for a plastic surgeon I interviewed three plastic surgeons. Dr. Fasching was my third interview and there was no comparison to the other 2. He was confident to help me with my surgery, took the time to address my goals and kind during the consultation, surgery and my follow up. His work is an A+. You will have made an excellent decision if you pick Dr. Fasching. I have had a few more procedures since the first and they have all gone so very well. Very, very, pleased.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

My wife and I have been researching for a surgeon for over two years for a breast lift with implants. We found Dr Fasching through Realself and saw many happy patients. His results were consistently amazing, his bedside manner put us at ease and his confidence gave us the peace of mind he was the right surgeon. We couldnt be happier,

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

On my eighth day recovering from a tummy tuck and couldn't be happier. I'm off all my pain meds, my insision looks fabulous and so does my belly button. Ten years previously he did my breast augmentation and no one believes me when I say i have implants. Very good doctor. Plastic surgery really is an art.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I recently had a tummy tuck, augmentation and lipo with Dr. Fasching. I LOVE him! He is so nice and a true artist and I'm amazed with the results! Every time I see a choppy tummy tuck incision online I smile to myself thinking how perfect my incision and cute little belly button is. You can not go wrong with Dr. Fasching! His nurses are awesome too!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Submitted September 21, 2011

Wonderful experience!! Dr. Fasching is very knowledgable and also very nice. I felt 100% comfortable going forward with my tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and liposuction! So happy with my results!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I went through breast cancer surgery with Dr. Fasching.I didn't want implants and he told me about another option I wasn't aware of. He & his staff were sooo nice throught the whole procedure. It was a hard time for us, but we are glad we had Dr. Fasching and staff on our corner. Recently, my eye doctor wanted me to have eye surgery, but I've went back to Dr. Fasching to do it because I trust him to take good care of me.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

I've been very satisfied with my procedures and so have my friends.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

I travel from SD tp Mpls. to see Dr. Fasching. I have had wonderful results and can say nothing but the best about him and his team. Truly and artist and loves to do work! Takes lots of time to explain your options and recommends what he feels would be the best for you. He is great!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Michael C. Fasching's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Delta Dental