Ratings for Dr. Deb L. Fromm

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I saw Dr. Fromm for a second opinion after receiving a poor diagnose from another doctor. She is excellent! Her nurse is also great. Dr. Fromm listened carefully and took thorough notes as I explained my symptoms. She was extremely nice, humble, and patient...not in a hurry to leave. I didn't feel like I had to press her for more information; she volunteers it! She performed tests immediately at the office and referred me to a specialist for further testing. That alone is a whole lot more than the first doctor did. As I was leaving, I had a last minute question and happen to catch her in her office. She was more than happy to answer those questions despite me interrupting her from loads of paperwork. I am incredibly happy with her and plan on being her patient for a long time.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Fromm for some time now and she is so kind. She trusts me in knowing my body and respects my requests. She is very good and making me feel comfortable and explains what she is doing during exams. Sometimes she is hard to get into because she has so many patients, you have to schedule well in advance, when I call it usually takes about a month before I can get in.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

Still a new doctor to us but a great family doctor. Very attentive, wonderful listener, and empathetic. Has a big patient base from what I can tell just talking to people in the community and still remembers us as individual people. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

One of the nicest people you can hope to meet and a great doctor as well.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

She's a superb diagnostician. Empathetic and good listener. Thorough in examination. Not a "prescription pusher" and very supportive of alternative therapies (chiropractic, massage, etc.). Lucky we found her!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Our family Dr, alway a god experience, never rushes you, trust her completely. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Deb L. Fromm's Credentials

• Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med, Vermillion Sd, 57069 (Grad. 1998)

Assurant