Ratings for Dr. Firozeh Rezvani

Excellent doctor. Patient, genuinely seems to care about your welfare and individual situation and needs. Really listens to you and remembers you (and details about you!) even with only once a year visits.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

I switched from a different doctor who was retarded and I am very pleased with Dr.Rezvani. She lets me ask questions and doesn't interrupt me when I am asking. She never makes me see her before being sent to a specialist which saves me $$$ co-payments.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

I have seen Dr. Rezvani over the last few years and am very happy with her as my physician. Although there is often a wait in the lobby, she makes up for it with the quality of time that she spends with me and how she patiently addresses each issue I have. I feel confident with her as my doctor and have recommended her to several friends.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

This doctor is fairly useless in the field of medicine. She doesn't keep up to date with new medical issues (e.g. HPV vaccine) and can't even fill out paperwork for proper lab work to be done. She's nice, but pretty dumb. Be warned.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008