Ratings for Dr. Jobie Schulman

Has been my GP since I was born and my mothers doctor for 30 years. I have never been satisfied with her care. When I had mentall illness issues, she dismissed them and told my mother I would be fine. After seeing a therapist for a while I was fine but no thanks to her. Failed to diagnose or treat my endometriosis. Brushed off my severe concussion (5 months recovery) as mild and that I should be back to normal in a week. Have had several incorrect prescriptions ranging from incorrect dosage to incorrect drug to simply filled out incorrectly. She's a very nice person but I do not recommend her as a GP.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Schulmans for over 25 years until about 4 years ago. When she first started out she cared. I had severe bleeding for years and she blamed it all on menopause without even sending me for test to rule anything out. I finally gave up and saw another Dr. who ordered test, turns out I had fibroides , polys and other female issues needed a

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Great GP and never makes you feel like your 'just' a number in a slew of patient charts. Very kind and no nonsense attitude, I'm thankful she's my GP!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Jobi's for over 25 years. She is a wonderful doctor and has taken great care of me and my children. She never rushes you and always offers options. She has always been able to provide accurate an accurate diagnosis and treatment. Sometimes we have to wait for awhile, but it's just because she takes the time to listen. Her staff is great too.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I went to see Dr. Schulman when I found a lump on my neck. She examined it with her hands and dismissed it as swollen glands. I asked her about an ultrasound to be certain and she said it wasn't necessary. I didn't have a good feeling about this, so I went to a walk-in doctor and he ordered an ultrasound immediately. I went in the next day and heard back from him the day after. The lump was reported as suspicious, so he told me to go back to my doctor to arrange for a biopsy. Dr. Schulman said that could take months! In the meantime, I went back to the walkin doctor, who sent me to another family doctor, who sent me to an endocrinologist, who sent me to a thryoid surgeon. Within 45 days of meeting with Dr. Schulman, I had been diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer, and had it removed! Dr. Schulman still did not even get me that biopsy! They are doctors, not God! Order the damn tests to be sure...what would that have taken?? Go with your gut! She's not my doctor anymore!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Doesn't keep u waiting. Good listener, offers good advice and refers u to specialists, if necessary. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Jobi is a wonderful doctor. When a problem was identified during a physical and confirmed with subsequent tests - she had me into see a surgeon the same day - very supportive and terrific doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

The best family doctor any one can have. Knowledgeable and kind,never rushing, wonderful with children. We love her and wish her many happy years of practice.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

Jobie Schulman is a very knowledgeable, thorough and caring doctor. She diagnosed and treated my problem on my very first visit. I had lost count of how many doctors I had seen before that who had no clue as to what was causing me so much pain. Sometimes you're made to wait awhile, but she is well worth it!! All my best to her. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008