Ratings for Dr. John C. Otts

Dr. Otts has been my obgyn for 31 years, I do not know what I'm gong to do after he retires. I don't have another Dr that I trust. He delivered both my children, so kind, understanding, thoughtful, doesn't mind if I google something cause I do not get sick often. I would recommend him to anyone, he is the best!!! Sure going to miss him terribly when he retires, I will be lost without him:(

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Otts has been my obgyn for many years. He is always kind, friendly, helpful, understanding, thoughtful and patient.5 I would recommend to anyone. I feel that he is the best and that he really care for and respect his patients.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr john otts my doctor been my doctor since I was 16. I love my doctor makes me feel comfortable and I trust him. This man is always professional and does everything in a timely manner he delivered both my children and again in december and my husband also. Im scared of the day he announce his retirement.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I Love Dr. Otts he prayed with me when I went to ICU after delivering my baby. He is the best.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Otts only because my regular OBGYN was busy with deliveries that day. He works in the same office as my regular OBGYN and I think that I am sold. He was extremely patient with me and answered all of my questions about my diagnoses. His nurse was very nice and helpful. They made me feel as comfortable as anyone could given the type exam they were giving. I will definately use him again. I am very pleased with all the doctors that I have ever had to see at Dublin OBGYN. I do not see myself ever changing doctors.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. John C. Otts's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1971)

UnitedHealthcare