Ratings for Dr. Marsha V. Lee

Dr. Lee is the best doctor I ever had the pleasure of taking care of me. I miss her and wish she was still practicing locally. Always got to the bottom of my problems.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I really miss her! I wish I knew where to find her.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Lee is absolutely the BEST! I do wish she'd come back....if only on a P/T basis. Where are you? Yes, you are greatly missed. Thank you for the years of service you gave to our community!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Lee, where are you? I miss you and feel lost without your professionalize, expertise, knowledge and trust to do what is best. You are wonderful. Best!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I think she retired, she was already in her late 60's

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Please come back Dr Lee. Please let your old patients know where you are. My mom and I miss you.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I hope Dr Lee comes back to practice again in the Lakeland area or any area. I've been to another Dr who is ok but I miss Dr Lee terribly. Went to her for years, don't know what happened but hope she is ok and planning to come back!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I hope Dr. Lee will be practicing soon. She is wonderful and am at a loss without her. Wish I knew how to get in touch with her, so she would know. Please let your old patients know when you get settled. BGM made a big mistake losing you.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

I have been with Dr. Lee for years and think she is the best Dr. I have ever had, and I've had more than a few. She is kind, caring, concerned and most important is knowlegeable! She has always followed up on all meds and lab work and patiently answered all my questions. For that, jerk.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Lee is a great physican! She is very knowledgeable and patient!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Marsha V. Lee's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1989)

Avmed