You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Carmela Seymour

Love love love Dr. Seymour she did my c-section a few months ago I couldn't have made a better choice. She's so caring and compassionate she held my hand while the anesthesiologist prepared me for c- section nj. The office staff is awesome it's under new management the office is much better now than before.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Excellent Doctor! The most compassionate and professional physician I've ever had. Takes her time with every patient and gives her undivided attention to each and everyone of her patients in order to provide the best care. Never rushed. Always delighted to see her. Thank you for your care.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Stay away! She was terrible. Because of her I am leaving the practice even though I liked the other doctors. She acted annoyed when I called after hours and had an emergency situation which resulted in me having to go to another hospital. If I had listened to her I might have had serious complications. She had told me to wait it out until the morning. She seems burned out and annoyed when patients need her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I don't know why reviewers are saying Dr. Seymour is unproffessional. She delivered my 2nd baby, was a very fadt delivery and she was certsintly prepared. had a great experience with her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Very mean, unprofessional behavior.I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

One of the most compassionate and intelligent physicians I've ever seen! Dr. Seymour's warmth is as evident as her clinical savvy. Having a healthcare professional who genuinely cares about her patients and takes the time to educate them is quite a rarity these days. Plus, she's referred me to physicians of a similar ilk—just as caring and as smart. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better or nicer physician than Dr. Seymour.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

This Dr was great the first time I went to her. Very caring and companionate . When I spoke with her on the phone a few weeks later she seemed as if I was bothering her

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr. Seymour is the most caring physician I have ever come across. She diagnosed my cancer and got me the right treatment asap. Her office staff is wonderful, kind and caring. I cannot believe the post on 10/18/11 could possibly be talking about the same office. These girls are wonderful and I have recognized the same faces over many years of being her patient. Dr. Seymour is an excellent physician and surgeon and it is sad to think that the public could possibly be swayed by an inaccurate post.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Terrible experience with this doctor. She was clearly bothered when we called her to deliver our baby. She seemed flustered and unprepared. Her partner reprimanded me during my post delivery visit and wanted me to start bc pills so as not to have any more mistakes. Miserable office staff, unfriendly and unprofessional. Do yourself a favor and go ANYwhere else!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Wonderful, compassionate, caring. Excellent! Cannot say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Carmela Seymour's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Love love love Dr. Seymour she did my c-section a few months ago I couldn't have made a better choice. She's so caring and compassionate she held my hand while ..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor! The most compassionate and professional physician I've ever had. Takes her time with every patient and gives her undivided attention to each a..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Stay away! She was terrible. Because of her I am leaving the practice even though I liked the other doctors. She acted annoyed when I called after hours and ..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know why reviewers are saying Dr. Seymour is unproffessional. She delivered my 2nd baby, was a very fadt delivery and she was certsintly prepared. had ..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very mean, unprofessional behavior.I would not recommend."

September 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=145755'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014