Ratings for Dr. Tara L. Brodkin

Dr. Brodkin have been my GYN for over 20 years. She is amazing, thoughtful, caring and sensitive to my medial needs. She is honest and helpful with my care! Highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Dr. Brodkin has been my OB/GYN for almost 15 years. She has always provided phenomenal care over the years and always remembers personal and medical details from visit to visit. I had my first baby this year and she saved my life and my baby’s life after sudden and unexpected pregnancy complications. Many of my symptoms were “normal” pregnancy symptoms but she listened to all my concerns and was able to diagnose and treat me right away before things got out of control. I can’t imagine having another OB after everything she did for me and my family. Dr. Brodkin is so caring and made extra visits to me in the hospital and even called me on weekends and after hours to check on how the baby and I were doing. My family and I love Dr. Brodkin!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

I have seen Dr. Brodkin one time and I’m in my third trimester and she rushed through my dr appt I think pregnancy should be a special personalized experience this is my second pregnancy and my first dr always took time to ask questions and explain stuff to me it feels as if I am seeing dr Wendy and not dr brodkin.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

It it scary going to an OBGYN so when I had to choose to help me through my pregnancy one I relied on reviews. Dr. Brodkin was at the top so I was so happy to have her helped me through this process. I had a horrible pregnancy up until my seventh month. Sadly the pffice staff was not ver helpful and the support was definitely not there. I did not see Dr. Brodkin until my third trimester. I actually did not know who she was. Sadly she wasn’t even the one that helped me delivered- it was one of the staff. I had a difficult delivery. Nearly died- needed two bags of blood and the doctor that helped me delivered didn’t do anything about it and the hospitalist had to step in. The United States has one of the higher mortality rate when it comes to mother post delivery. That’s why I chose to look for a different OBGYN and hope for a better and more personable experience. I need to trust the doctor that will help me through the second time around.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Everyone at this office made my surgical experience better than I could've imagined. From my very first appointment to my last post-op visit, Dr. Brodkin and her staff were truly the best. They were considerate, attentive, friendly and definitely made me feel like they truly care about their patients. I even live 45 minutes away from the Desert Cove location, but the drive was completely worth it... I would not have gone ANYWHERE else. I HIGHLY recommend this office for your gynecological needs, you won't be disappointed. (I'm literally posting this review on every site I can find so more women can have this information to make the best decision)

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr Brodkin is top notch in the level of professionalism, knowledge and care I received. I thoroughly am pleased with her and her staff!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I love this practice! Dr. Brodkin is very smart and direct, yet also very compassionate. Highly recommend her, very high quality care.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Brodkin deserves 5+ stars! She was my doctor before my pregnancy, during, and most certainly will continue to be. My situation was a unique one and Dr. Brodkin always remembered. I felt so comfortable with her, it's almost as though you are with a friend. Towards the end I was put on bedrest and became what I referred to as a "needy" patient, but she always took time to calm me down and talk me off the edge. When I finally went into labor she wasn't on call and I understood that but as soon as it was determined I needed a c-section she made sure she was the one doing the surgery, and boy am I glad it was her! She glided through the procedure and her calmness helped calm me. She also works magic, I barely have a mark only 8 weeks post op. As awkward as it sounds I miss going in and seeing her every week! I would recommend her to my mother, sister and best friend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Brodkin has been my doctor since 2012. She is amazing. My entire experience has been wonderful and relaxing. She cares about my well being and made sure my children were delivered healthy and happy. I'm very satisfied with her

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

My Dr retired a few years back and I had been going to the person that took over his practice for my annual visits. They were not great but I dealt with it as I only had to see them once a year. I found out I was pregnant March 2015 and I right away started to search for a Dr. that I would comfortable with and that I was able to trust. After a bit of research I found Dr. Brodkin and soon set my first appointment. I needed someone that could accommodate my busy schedule for appointments. I had a wonder experience my entire pregnancy with her and her staff. I never felt like I was being rushed out my room when being seen like I was with my previous DR. I loved that the front office staff was friendly and knew almost everyone by name. When it was time for me to deliver Dr. Brodkin was amazing. I had a very fast labor and the hospital nurses and my family were very happy and amazed on how fast she was able to arrive to the hospital and do the delivery. I have a bit of a drive having to go to her office but it is totally worth the drive when you are treated this good.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Tara L. Brodkin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1996)

Wellpoint