Ratings for Dr. Paul Fadali

Dr. Fadali needs a lesson on bedside manners. His arrogance and shortness with patients is unacceptable. My surgery for a torn meniscus had a less than positive outcome. In retrospect I wish I had never done it. I made the mistake of making my appointment on a Friday. I felt like I was on a conveyer belt. Follow up visits were short and rushed, and he made me feel "like a number". More like a dollar sign actually. I have had several surgeries with U.O. and all others have resulted in excellent outcomes. Dr. Fadali is a poor reflection on the group. All that and a bag of chips keeps coming to mind.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

I can not be more happy with Dr. Paul Fadali. I had a microfracture/acl/pcl/meniscal repair. Absolutley phenomenal. Skiing and playing baseball again

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

after waiting for over 45 minutes you see the docter for about 5 to 6 minutes and he gives you a quick talk and you are on your way. not very satisfying.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Does have a BIG Ego but cured my Knee so I don't mind! He is very good. He just tells it like it is and sometimes it is hard to hear. Like " you are over weight and if you don't lose the weight it will come back and there is nothing I can do". Of course he is physically fit so he walks the talk!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Saw Dr. for a knee problem, originally referred by PCP. Found him to be rude, arrogant, and condescending. Actually yelled at me for wasting his time bc I had Lyme disease (which I didn't know) threw my xrays against the wall and accused me of trying to get prescriptions. Then screamed that if "people like you would bother to get you PCP to refer you then you wouldn't waste my time." Have never been spoken to by another adult the way he treated me. This Dr also lied in his progress reports and write completely different slant on our session, saying he "eduacted patient with videos and brochures on Lyme as well as referrals." ALL LIES. I suspect that had I told this Dr. I am the daughter of a US Senator, he would have treated me quite differently. Unless your ego is more important than your health, stay away from this one.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008