Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Ledez

Dr. Ledez was ignorant, argumentive and very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I would love to give him a minus star but at least he didn't paralyze my wife. However, the word professional may mean something different to him . My wife was pregnant with twins and in considerable pain. He entered the room with mask down and never once introduced himself or even said hello. However, he did make his presence known by referring to my wife as "Her" and managed to cough 4-5 times without covering his mouth. I did look for badges showing military affiliation but didn't see any which was surprising considering he barked orders at the nurse and my wife. I guess the days in Med school where they covered manners and empathy he was sick. I would assume he has a great reciprocal relationship with cadavers.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Ledez stuck a needle in my back and here I am saying only good things about him(!). I'm also very grateful to him for his skill with children.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008