Ratings for Dr. Pravin Sanghvi

I have him as my gynecologist no problems at all with the staff or him. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have had Dr. Sanghvi as my Gyne for last 15 years, I have never had any issues. I have had numerous surgerys due to female issues conceiving, I now have two beautiful children 11 and 9. I am happy to say Dr. Sanghvi delivered both via c-section with no issues, he is both professional and knowledgable. I would highly recommend him to all. PS Did I tell you all that I have been a nurse for many years............ Great practice!!!!! Keep up the outstanding job!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr.Sanghvi was a great doctor...he delivered my first child a month ago...very polite and a joy to talk to...and I thank God everyday for me having him as my doctor because had he not delivered my son when he did..my son could have had serious health problems...I wouldn't trust any other doctor to deliver my future children...I'm surprised at all the negative comments...but it doesn't change my opinion..and i'd recommend him to my friends and family

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I went to this doctor because a friend recommended him. OMG I would never ever go back.I went in for my first exam because I want to get an IUD. Im sitting in the exam room and the garbage can is over flowing with the paper sheets that you use to cover yourself and a glove was laying on the floor..Then I look over at the counter and their are jars with q-tips, gauze, cotton balls etc. The gunk that was on the outside of the jars just turned my stomach.So the doctor and nurse come in the room and no one picks up the glove to dispose of it.. He then tells me to disrobe from the waste down and he would be back, it was like a 1/2 hr later. So he comes in the room pulls the curtain to cover me and leaves the room looking for the nurse and leaves the damn door wide open!! Can you believe it??So much for patient confidentiality.DONT EVER go see this doctor

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

He was my ob for my first three children and was not there for the birth of the first two. About 6 months after I had my third I was in alot of pain so I went to the ER and they told me to follow up with my doctor so I did but was still in alot of pain and doctor said nothing. So I went to a different ER and they told me that my doctor should have caught this issue and they were surprised that he didn't. Needless to say I never went back and would never recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I would NEVER,NEVER, recomend this doctor to anyone, really rude staff,unproffessional behavior,very poor knowlege about everything you ask!!!PLEASE, future moms DO NOT choose this doctor as your gynecologist!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

He's a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Pravin Sanghvi's Credentials

• Mgm Med Coll, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore, Mp, India (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Merrillville, IN