Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Lyons

I broke my toe. It's very mis-shapen looking and painful. I take him exrays already taken for $40, he looks for 10 seconds, says he can't do anything and expects me to pay him $40! The biggest dick, waste of flesh on this planet. I hope he burns in hell.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Lyons is very competent, skilled and helpful surgeon. He conducted 2 very successful surgeries on my knee and got me back to doing what I love to do. Also, Trisha and the rest of the hospital staff were always kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

AWESOME DR. was the first one I would consider when I started having problems with my knee. Since then has been totally helpful and his office staff is top notch. He is VERY direct and this is a turn off to people who want fluff.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

HE IS JUST AS BAD AS HIS WIFE, CHRISTINE LYONS. SHE IS AN OB/GYN AND IF YOU LOOK HER UP SHE HAS NOTHING BUT BAD REVIEWS! SEVERAL OF THEM IN FACT! THEY ARE TWO OF A KIND! AWFUL!!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

This Dr.seemed to not be telling the truth all the time and seemed to have a few race issues and be all about the money.His staff seemed rude and always messed up paperwork.See for yourself.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Dr.Lyons and his staff are prejudice,rude and liars.The whole time while I am out on surgery I haft to get paper work filled out in order for my employer to keep paying me,Trish the so called person in charge of taking care of my paperwork messed up my paper work so many times that my job cancelled my benefits!When I went in for an appointment they were pissed because I stopped payment on the check because my insurance company who is responsible for part of my sickness income told me the paper was not done well at all,Trish was so pissed she discussed my medical records in front of other people in the waiting room which violates H.I.P.P.A. regulations.After telling Dr.Lyons he just laughed and said to me "are you going out for St.Patricks day becausse I look Irish to him".I am African American,go figure!He has not bedside manners and his whole staff lie and become very rude to you after you have your surgery,he was recommended to me,what a huge mistake it was for me!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Extremely helpful and patient oriented. The doctor will take his time and answer all of your questions (even if this makes him late for his next appointment). He's very concerned for his patients and extremely personable. I highly recommend Dr. Lyons. He's done three surgeries for me and I've been very pleased.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

He's just dishonest. He will tell you to your face you have a problem, so don't do X Y Z thing that will worsen it, but he refuses to put it in writing, thereby preventing a person from telling their employer "hey, I have proof I can't do this". Lyons should not be in business, because he is ripping people off and not acting in their best interest. It does seem that it's all about the money with him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. Christopher J. Lyons's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)