Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Seger

When things took a twist with our 5th child she was excellent at what she did. She performed a cesarean and even listened to our requests as far as stitching and cord care and never once said anything negative about having gotten to the point where we had a baby with feet out. HOWEVER, when it came to the check-up of the incision with her at 2 weeks out she was absolutely horrid. She carried on about how she would've never allowed me to make my own choices about testing and aspects of care that I had been active in the process of with the midwives. If ever caught in a position of an emergency again I would trust her knowledge but have zero interest in ever seeing her again past that.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Seger has delivered all three of my children. Although she isn't a "warm fuzzy" kind of doctor, I always feel that I am in capable hands. She has answered my questions thoroughly. She has been through a couple nurses. Some have been AMAZING, others so-so.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I found Dr. Seger very helpful and willing to take the time to talk to me about my various concerns. I had originally went to a family dr. for my hot flashes and she immediately took me off my estrogen pills in favor of the patch, which I beleive is better for you. She also discussed my taking breaks in the winter from the patch since my hot flashes seem to be somewhat seasonal. On my next appointment a year later, she asked me how this went, and I was so surprised she remembered this plan. Dr. Seger is also willing to write oders for blood draws in order that I can monitor my cholesterol, therefore saving me an apt. with another dr.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Seger is very knowledgeable and cares about her patients personally. I am comfortable asking her questions, and know I am in good hands when she provides my care.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I would not recommend this doctor. She was very cold and impersonal. She delivered my first child, so I was really nervous and kept asking what was going on and she really wouldn't even talk to me. I realize that she was pretty busy at the time but would it have killed her to help me out and talk me through it??

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

This doctor never smiles and always made me feel like I was a bother. I agree with the last post her nurse is horrible. I have never had someone be so rude and judgemental to me. She tried to play everything off like it was nothing. I would not recommend this doctor or this team just because of her nurse.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Seger is very dry, and emotionless, comes across as crabby. I know she is a very good doctor but she could smile once in a while. Atleast she isnt as bad as her nurse!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Horrible bedside manner...makes you feel very uncomfortable. I think she is knowledgeable but difficult to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Yvonne Seger is very knowledgable and informed on the latest issues. However her bedside manner is horrid. She's dry and makes you feel about as uncomfortable as humanly possible. I don't doubt for a minute that she's a great doctor, but if you're made uncomfortable very easily she's not the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. Yvonne Seger's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD