Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. F. Mansour

4
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Had to see dr mansour many times in a years period and then had a full hystorectomy. He was very helpful with everything every step of the way. Always pleasant and listened to all of my concerns. Have already recommended him to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

5
Staff
2
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Terrible experience. Poor bedside manner. Confusing, condescending, and overall very unpleasant. My family doctor assured me she would never refer anyone to him in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Mansour est absolument formidable. Toujours de bonne humeur et prêt à dédramatiser toute situation stressante. C'est la star des gynécologues! Je m'estime privilégiée d'avoir pu le consulter.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai bien hâte de faire ma myomectomie. Le temps presse!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Terrible punctuality and staff refused to give reason. Been at Royal Victoria since 6am. By 1100 patients were still not informed

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I recently had a myomectomy with Dr.Mansour. He took the time to explain the procedure and answer all my questions before and after the surgery. My surgery went really well thanks to Dr.Mansour and his team. He's a great doctor and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je peux dire et affirmer que c'est le meilleur Gynecologue que j'ai jamais croisé Il m'a fait une myomectomie tout s'est bien passé et il est tellement humain et très professionnel Merci docteur pour votre bon travail

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I recently had a hysteroscopy with Dr. Mansour. He was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I was quite nervous going into the operating room and prior to entering the room he came out, spoke with me, asked me if I had any questions or concerns added a little humor and made me feel very comfortable and reassured me that all would go well! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Mansour!

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je le recommande fortement avec Dr Krish si une femme veut subir une myomectomie. C'est un excellent medecin empathique souriant dont la sante de ses patients lui tient a coeur,tu sentiras jamais comme un numero. J'avais des fibromes qui m'ont fait perdre des bb auparavant,et j'avais tres peur a l'idee de ne plus avoir mon uterus a mon reveil. Quand j'ai vu Dr Mansour il m'a aussitot rassure et me faire la promesse qu'apres l'operation j'aurai encore mon uterus. J'etais etonnee de la cicatrice presque invisible et sans compter j'ai ete meme pas obligee de prendre les anti-douleurs il a fait un tres bon boulot. Les visites apres l'operation lui et Dr Krish pour savoir comment j'allais.....ENFIN!!! Je risque d'ecrire un roman,En gros pour les filles comme moi qui veut subir cet operation ne chercher pas trop loin Dr Mansour est LE MEILLEUR!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I recently underwent a total hysterectomy + appendix removal. Dr Mansour took the time to answer my questions and was very nice. My surgery went well thanks to him and all of his team. I highly recommend Dr Mansour. Thank you Dr Mansour.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Rate this Doctor

Dr. F. Mansour's Credentials


Facility Affiliations


Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Aetna
Amerigroup
Blue Cross / Blue Shield
  • BCBS Georgia
CIGNA
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry
  • Coventry Health Care
Humana
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Medicare
MultiPlan
United Healthcare


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.