Ratings for Dr. F. Mansour

ONE OF THE WORST DOCTORS!! I had a consult with him last year. Poor bedside manner and he thinks he know everything. It’s too bad because he was a good doctor when he was a resident. Much more humble and willing to help. This time when I saw him he was very dimmisive. Referred me back to the initial gyne that referred me to him. I wasted my time. There’s also another gyne (Dr Krishnamurthy) in the same department.. stay away from him as well!! They both appear to be focused on getting their names in books and journals and teaching interns than helping people with medical issues.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

I had a cone biopsy last week and Doctor Mansour and his team were absolutely amazing they made me feel so comfortable. Doctor Mansour is one of the very best great sence of humour and never makes you feel rushed very honest straight shooter I just love this Doctor

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Waited four hours for surgery. When he saw me he asked if I needed my insurance form filled out. I am retired. Never explained to me the surgical procedure. When the surgery was done never came to see me and explain what he did as a surgeon. The next day I get a phone call that he referred me to Dr. Kryshnamyrthy. Later, I received a call that Dr. Kryshnamyrthy is out of the country. I receive another call that I can see Dr. Kryshnamyrthy in four months. Dr. Monsour for some unexplainable reason did not do a follow up visit with me. I am deeply disappointed. I wonder who gives him these five and four stars. I do not even want to give him one star. Very rude. Not human at all. Should not be a doctor. Has no class. No bedside manners.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Un médecin tout simplement hors du commun. Compétent, empathique, humain, comique, honnête, rassurant et humble. Après avoir eu affaire à des gynécologues désobligeants et franchement lamentables, je peux sincèrement dire que le Dr. Mansour m'a redonné foi en la profession de médecine. Je le remercie -- et le recommande -- de tout coeur. Mylène

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I am filing a formal complaint against this doctor and definitely not returning. I suspect he is pursuing his own selfish research interest at the expense of his patients' wellbeing, conducting unnecessary procedures and in my case anyways going against my express non consent and knowledge of what he was doing until it was too late. Terrible beside manner, terrible doctor, terrible person.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I had a histeroscopy with Dr.Mansour and all the reviews I read about him confirmed. He is caring, looks into your eyes when talking to you, not rushing, team obviously loves him. Lucky me to have him as my surgeon today. Thank You Dr.Mansour.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

he was super nice and he explained everything in details.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I had a polyp removed from my uterus last week.Dr.Mansour and his team at the Glenn hospital are fantastic!Very caring and knowledgeable people. THank you!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Had a planned c section with him due to my high risk pregnancy. He is one of the best for my special condition ( abnormal placenta) and I could safely deliver my baby thanks to him. He is extreme helpful and open to explain/discuss anything with his patient. I felt so safe at his hands. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Wow!! Amazing Doctor!! I was really nervous because I had my first surgery last month and I couldn't of asked for a better doctor than him. He really makes the environment comfortable, has a nice sense of humour. I've never felt rushed with him during my appointments. I am two hours away from the hospital and went to consult him for a second opinion. I do not regret it at all. Would definitely go back to see him without hesitation!! He was also able to squeeze me in for an ultrasound the same day of my first appointment to save me a trip. Incredible service!! Great Team with his partner Dr. Krishnamurthy. Thanks a bunch for the A ++ service!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018