Ratings for Dr. F. Mansour

Un médecin tout simplement hors du commun. Compétent, empathique, humain, comique, honnête, rassurant et humble. Après avoir eu affaire à des gynécologues désobligeants et franchement lamentables, je peux sincèrement dire que le Dr. Mansour m'a redonné foi en la profession de médecine. Je le remercie -- et le recommande -- de tout coeur. Mylène

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I am filing a formal complaint against this doctor and definitely not returning. I suspect he is pursuing his own selfish research interest at the expense of his patients' wellbeing, conducting unnecessary procedures and in my case anyways going against my express non consent and knowledge of what he was doing until it was too late. Terrible beside manner, terrible doctor, terrible person.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I had a histeroscopy with Dr.Mansour and all the reviews I read about him confirmed. He is caring, looks into your eyes when talking to you, not rushing, team obviously loves him. Lucky me to have him as my surgeon today. Thank You Dr.Mansour.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

he was super nice and he explained everything in details.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I had a polyp removed from my uterus last week.Dr.Mansour and his team at the Glenn hospital are fantastic!Very caring and knowledgeable people. THank you!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Had a planned c section with him due to my high risk pregnancy. He is one of the best for my special condition ( abnormal placenta) and I could safely deliver my baby thanks to him. He is extreme helpful and open to explain/discuss anything with his patient. I felt so safe at his hands. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Wow!! Amazing Doctor!! I was really nervous because I had my first surgery last month and I couldn't of asked for a better doctor than him. He really makes the environment comfortable, has a nice sense of humour. I've never felt rushed with him during my appointments. I am two hours away from the hospital and went to consult him for a second opinion. I do not regret it at all. Would definitely go back to see him without hesitation!! He was also able to squeeze me in for an ultrasound the same day of my first appointment to save me a trip. Incredible service!! Great Team with his partner Dr. Krishnamurthy. Thanks a bunch for the A ++ service!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr Mansour is amazing. One of the bests I've had and I'm 43/tried many different gynos. Had a hysterscopy recently and he just made the a-z comfortable. He is funny, he listens and explains any concerns without seeming rushed. He was quick and hardly felt any pain...great team behind him and makes me comfortable for my future hysterectomy. Bravo for your human touch!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Excellent doctor. Both of my children were born by planned c-section. I trust him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I too recently had a myomectomy with Dr.Mansour. He took the time to explain the procedure and answer all my questions before and after the surgery. My surgery went really well thanks to Dr.Mansour and his team. He's a great doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017