Ratings for Dr. F. Mansour

Excellent doctor. Both of my children were born by planned c-section. I trust him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I too recently had a myomectomy with Dr.Mansour. He took the time to explain the procedure and answer all my questions before and after the surgery. My surgery went really well thanks to Dr.Mansour and his team. He's a great doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

He's amazing ! Very genuine and caring ! Makes u feel at ease

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I chose him because of his rate at the time I was searching. But he just visit me at week 12 and told me that you will follow up by another dr which was in the clinic till week 36. I was follow up by Dr. Siriki and there, they just check the baby heart rate without measuring the belly, testing the urine. After week 36, Dr. Mansour was not there and they gave appointment with another Dr. (Dr. Kirishna) and he didn't allowed my husband to come in and he most spent time with his resident instead of answering my questions. For next appointment at week 39 none of them were there and they gave appointment with another Dr. and I asked for Mansour and his staff was not helpful or polite. not recommended at all and for next baby I will go with a Dr. who cares about his patient not this one.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Had to see dr mansour many times in a years period and then had a full hystorectomy. He was very helpful with everything every step of the way. Always pleasant and listened to all of my concerns. Have already recommended him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Terrible experience. Poor bedside manner. Confusing, condescending, and overall very unpleasant. My family doctor assured me she would never refer anyone to him in the future.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Mansour est absolument formidable. Toujours de bonne humeur et prêt à dédramatiser toute situation stressante. C'est la star des gynécologues! Je m'estime privilégiée d'avoir pu le consulter.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

J'ai bien hâte de faire ma myomectomie. Le temps presse!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Terrible punctuality and staff refused to give reason. Been at Royal Victoria since 6am. By 1100 patients were still not informed

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I recently had a myomectomy with Dr.Mansour. He took the time to explain the procedure and answer all my questions before and after the surgery. My surgery went really well thanks to Dr.Mansour and his team. He's a great doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017