Ratings for Dr. Ryan N. Richardson

Dr. Richardson is the best doctor I have ever had. Very personable and caring. When other doctors ruled out heart problems but could not give me a diagnosis, he correctly determined I was having anxiety attacks and prescribed the proper medication. I had been suffering for months and he knew right away what the problem was. Also did a wonderful job with my partial hysterectomy. Would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Richardson is caring, thorough, and has a great way of making uncomfortable situations not so terribly awkward with his sense of humor. If you appreciate honesty and someone who simply "tells it the way it is," you'll appreciate this doctor. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Very unprofessional. He takes forever to get into the room. Once he finally does get in, he barely says 2 words and tries to take off out of the room again. I've had to stop him to ask him questions about results and he would have no clue about my results even though, two seconds before, he said everything was good. It's frustrating to say the least, and I dread going to the doctor when I know it's his turn to see me.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Excellent physician! Really sweet personality and very kind to my husband and I during my surgeries!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr Richardson did a great job with my hysterectomy. Then my young daughter had a problem and he was so respectful of her young age and altered the care plan accordingly. He made her feel comfortable. I trusted him with my child and he did a good job. The End.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Always, on time ...very thoughtful and kind. They take time to listen. Great office help too.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Richardson is the best Doctor I have ever had! He has the best personality and makes me feel very comfortable. He always strikes up great conversation and makes scary and awkward situations seem ok.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Very arrogant and cocky. I came in with extreme pain and fever after surgery. He was so rude to me, and then he sent me for CT and figured out that my wound was infected. RUDE GUY!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I think Dr. Richardson is so cute and he was great the entire time i was pregnant. I will definetly let him be my doctor again when i have my next child.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

truly caring and found the source of my constant pain and now I am virtually pain free. I am blessed to have found him

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr. Ryan N. Richardson's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1996)