Ratings for Dr. Anna Da Silva

I have had Dr DaSilva since I moved to Barrie 2 years ago and i absolutely love her. Recently had a medical issue and she explained everything to me and took the time to make sure i was okay before leaving the office. Barb is amazing! Always pleasant and compassionate as well.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. DaSilva has been my doctor since just before my son was born 14 years ago. I've never had a more caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. She's truly the best. She has seen my whole family through several health issues. I think her receptionist, Barb, is also amazing! I can't imagine how anyone could have anything negative to say about her! She's so pleasant and helpful!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Bedside manner is poor, never had a doctor that put down a patient even after I told her that I didn't appreciate her blunt words. Very uncomfortable to see her again.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr Dasilva has been our doctor since she opened her practice in Barrie. She is very detailed oriented and has no problem sending you to a specialist if needed.I have had some very unique illnesses and have felt very comfortable with the way Dr. DaSilva handled everything to get me through it. She takes the time needed and sometimes more.Having talked to so many friends that hate their doctors and wish they had one like Anna. As for Barb her receptionist, well we all know that any CEO is only as good as his/her secretary. They keep them organized , as on time as possible, and it is a very demanding job. Barb does this job exceptionally well. Dr Dasilva is so busy that they should probably have two people at the front desk. I feel truly blessed to have one of the best doctors in Barrie.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

I have been with Dr Dasilva since she opened her practice, I consider myself and now my family very lucky to have her as a Dr. I don't mind waiting but don't have to very often, she takes her time, and is on top of everything she will send you for more testing right away. I like Barb she has to screen,after all some people will call to come in with a cold or regular flu, and let me tell you being a receptionist myself in the medical field it is a hard job, you can't please everyone everytime. She has even called us over Christmas break to follow up on how we are doing. I don't think she takes that much time off, and so be it she has worked hard to become a Dr. and works hard so she has every right to take time off. How about some of you stop complaining and be greatful you have such a great Dr. After all talk to your friends I know mine all wish they had Anna as their Dr. instead of who they have. I am very greatful to have her as my Dr.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Dr DaSilva has been my doctor for over a decade. Nothing but good things to say about this women. I read that some of you have had issues with Barb...let me tell you, I have a problem with her every time I call or step foot into the office. Dr Anna DaSilva is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. DaSilva is a trustworthy, thorough and capable family doctor. I don't mind waiting as I know she will take her time to ensure she gets a complete picture of your health situation. She is more interested in her patients well being and does not just trying and rush you through so she can bill OHIP for her services. Our family has experienced multiple problems with Barb, the receptionist. We do not appreciate her passive agressive nature, nor her lack of communication to us regarding specialist appointments. Once she turned us away when my nine month old child was having breathing difficulties due to croup. She told us it was fine and not to worry. Just a cold. By later in the day, our child ended up being hospitalized because of respitory distress related to cough. Overall, great doctor, but poor quality receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. DaSilva is thorough, respectful and knowledgable. She takes time to ensure that understands the concerns presented and she utilizes other professionals in order promote health and wellbeing. She is professional, courteous and engaging.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Da Silva has been us since I was pregnant with my son 12 years ago, and we are so blessed to have her as our doctor. If we wait sometimes, it's because she takes her time and gives 100% to each of her patients. Her secretary Barb is WONDERFUL and we love her. She has treated us with nothing but respect, kindness and good humour for all these years. Does that mean she never says "no"? Of course not, it's part of her job! I have no doubt she is Da Silvas right hand, and justifiably so.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr Da Silva is a fantastic Physician, she has been treating our family for the last 8 years. She is always goes above and beyond to make sure she addresses concerns / problems. We have always found the staff to be warm and welcoming. We consider ourselves very lucky to have found a great Doctor like Dr Da Silva.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012