Ratings for Dr. Drew Tortoriello

Doctor Tortoriello and his staff provide exceptional care. He is always professional, explains all procedures clearly in details, he is the doctor whom you can trust. After only one IVF cycle, I got pregnant. The doctor was encouraging me and kept positive attitude through the whole process. Thank you, Doctor Tortoriello for my healthy beautiful baby!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I only met Dr T once but really did like him and have heard a lot of great things. I hate to wrote anything negative but the support staff is not so great. The first time I went there I had to wait for the receptionist to stop testing before she would even acknowledge me. She was very rude and made me feel like I was a bother to her. I know people have bad days but they have to understand we are emotional wrecks and very nervous when meeting new Drs. I also unfortunately found the nurse not much better. I hate to write a negative review based on the staff but they do make up a large part of the practice and we have to deal with them just as much as the doctors. I do have to say the Westchester staff is the complete opposite! Love them!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

After 3 failed IVF cycles with a different RE we made the switch and started seeing Dr. T. Our first cycle with him was successful and we are now pregnant with twins and have 8 more embryos frozen. We had a wonderful experience from day one, all of the staff members are very professional and we couldn't have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

Dr T and his staff are great. I would recommend this to anyone looking for optimal results. Dr. T is not only a great Dr but a caring one. We are so thankful to him for helping us concieve our twin boys.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Dr. T is the most kind and helpful doc I have ever met. I did IVF that worked on the second try at age 41 and he did every scan, every procedure. i only wish he did ob so he could deliver my baby!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

I was shocked to see a couple of recent postings with not so postive feedback about Dr. T & his office staff. During the 9 months & 3 IVF cycles I have been under his care, I have experienced nothing but compassionate & professional care from him & everyone on his staff. I am greated by name every time I walk in the door and rarely wait more than 15 minutes for a scheduled appointment, something that I am learning is uncommon in the world of NY Drs. Dr. T has always been quick to reply to all email inquiries, and has always taken the time to answer questions & explain details about treatment in very easy to understand laymen terms. He is a compassionate Dr who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I have been to other Repro Enocrinolgy and I must say this office is not personable and friendly. Dr. Tortoriello doesn't respond to your emails and he treats you like another number. His staff is not inviting for the exception of Jessica and Jacquiline. The rest are rigid! Stay away from this office if you are looking for postive results and a DR. THAT CARES.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I like Dr. T and I went to him because of all the excellent ratings that he gets. But I have to say his staff is not all that, for the exception of one or two people. Who are very friendly Jackie and Jessica! The rest are not warm, especially Michelle.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. T really know what he's doing, before seeing him I was treated in LIJ for almost 1 year, but they never do anything really to solve my problem , but Dr. T gave me all kind new info on the first day. And he's very friendly. Very happy when I walked out his office.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I can't say enough about Dr. Tortoriello. He is smart, compassionate, and keeps up to date on the latest research. He also does each and every ultrasound himself as well as egg retrieval and transfer. I would not hesitate to see Dr. T or to go to SIRM. It is very much a boutique practice and not a cattle call like many other city practices.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011