Ratings for Dr. Drew Tortoriello

An exceptional doctor. Extremely compassionate. Both he and his office staff are very accessible and responsive. Could not say enough good things about him or his office.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Excellent doctor with superb bedside manner. He is also very accessible. The staff is also wonderful at their NYC office.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Excellent Dr. Excellent Person and that combo. makes all the difference when going through IVF! Amazing experience with him and his staff!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I have only seen Dr. Tortoriello once, so I may not be able to give the most in detailed review. However, I was compelled to post, because I am amazed so far. He was so professional, helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. After the first appointment he gave me his card and said email me if you have any questions. I don't like to drive doctors crazy, but I had to email him twice. He answered me back the same day both times. He seems like a guy who got into medicine for the right reasons and who is truly in it for the patients and really wants to help.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008