Ratings for Dr. Drew Tortoriello

I can't say enough about Dr. Tortoriello. He is smart, compassionate, and keeps up to date on the latest research. He also does each and every ultrasound himself as well as egg retrieval and transfer. I would not hesitate to see Dr. T or to go to SIRM. It is very much a boutique practice and not a cattle call like many other city practices.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Dr. Tortorello was kind and smart and held my hand through IVF, which worked. Cant compare him to others as he was the only doc i saw, but I cant imagine anyone being better.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

Excellent! Both the doctor and the staff are patient, supportive, knowledgeable. Both my husband and I left extremely happy to have found this doctor and this clinic. We are only starting with a treatment, but feel in great hands. We have had a prior bad experience, and can tell that this doctor and clinic make a HUGE difference. I highly recommend it, specially for patients with difficult cases. They will offer all the emotional support needed, as well as their knowledge. Extremely happy to have found them.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

This Doctor and staff are compasionate, helpful and I could go on and on. Dr Tortoriello found the problem for us that noone ever bothered to look for before. Once corrected is all worked out perfectly.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

An exceptional doctor. Extremely compassionate. Both he and his office staff are very accessible and responsive. Could not say enough good things about him or his office.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Excellent doctor with superb bedside manner. He is also very accessible. The staff is also wonderful at their NYC office.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Excellent Dr. Excellent Person and that combo. makes all the difference when going through IVF! Amazing experience with him and his staff!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I have only seen Dr. Tortoriello once, so I may not be able to give the most in detailed review. However, I was compelled to post, because I am amazed so far. He was so professional, helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. After the first appointment he gave me his card and said email me if you have any questions. I don't like to drive doctors crazy, but I had to email him twice. He answered me back the same day both times. He seems like a guy who got into medicine for the right reasons and who is truly in it for the patients and really wants to help.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008