Ratings for Dr. Drew Tortoriello

I highly recommend Dr.T and SIRM. Dr.T and his staff are wonderful. He is very kind, knowledgeable, and good human being. We were trying to have a second baby since so long, but didn't get success. Then we came to know about Dr.T. He listened to us very carefully and guided us accordingly. His staff is also very good, supportive and helpful. Management is so good. I never waited there more than 15 mins to see the doctor. One of the best things is that Dr. T personally replies to your all emails no matter whether it's a small or big query. Even he supported, guided me after completion of the treatment. Now I am blessed with a baby boy. I would like to Thank Dr. T and his staff from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Words cannot express our extreme gratitude for how Dr. Tortoriello changed our lives.We first met with Dr. Tortoriello in the fall of 2014, as we had difficulty conceiving after a year of trying. At the time I was 37 years old and my husband was 41. The preliminary bloodwork and testing concluded “Unexplained Infertility”. As many couples with fertility issues know, the process is an emotional rollercoaster, filled with moments of hope, and moments of discouragement.. Meeting with Dr. Tortoriello was always encouraging, even after 3 failed IUI's. But thankfully, after our first IVF cycle in July 2015, we were overjoyed with the news that we were pregnant. After the first ultrasound at 6 weeks, we were doubly blessed with the news that we were expecting twins! On March 22nd 2016, we were blessed with the birth of our 2 beautiful twin girls weighing 5lbs 9 oz and 5lbs 1 oz.. Gratefully, I had a wonderful pregnancy, and gave birth to my girls full term, at 37 weeks.. I was very lucky to have had a vaginal birth, and the labor process went smoothly. Infertility is a difficult process for anyone to go through. There were so many different emotions that we personally experienced throughout the process. However, every time we entered SHER Institute, we were immediately put at ease. Every staff member was very professional, and made every experience at the office a positive one. Because Dr. Tortoriello was easily accessible through email (even when we asked some crazy questions!), our anxieties were significantly decreased. The nurses also responded in a timely matter—very important when you are trying to figure out if you injected yourself correctly in the middle of the night! We have never experienced such wonderful patient centered care in our lives. This is the type of care every person going through infertility deserves. Dr. T. worked with us through the entire process, choosing the appropriate options for our particular situation. He always thoroughly answered our questions when we felt overwhelmed. He always made us feel comfortable and gave us personalized attention during our appointments. His soft spoken demeanor provided for a stress-free visit, regardless of the emotions I may have had the night before or earlier in the day. Every time we look at our daughters, we are in awe, we are grateful, and we feel blessed. Without Dr. Tortoriello and the Sher Institute, we never would have been the family we are today. He was born with the gift to change lives and, we are very blessed to have met him. This review is long overdue, as the twins are keeping us busy! I have been wanting to write a review since the day they were born. I too, searched for Reproductive Endocrinologist reviews, and ultimately chose Dr. T because of the wonderful reviews I read on multiple sites. Infertility is very difficult for anyone to go through. Knowing I was in good hands the entire time, kept me thinking positive and gave me hope. I hope this review helps with your doctor selection process, as previous reviews by satisfied patients had helped me.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. T, he is the best! I am 40 years old and after trying to get pregnant for many years with no success I decided to look for help. I read very good reviews about Dr. T on line and thought that he would be the right doctor for me. I wasn't disappointed at all and now our little princess is about 1 month old. I did 3 IUI`s and 1 IVF with no success and got pregnant at the second IVF. At the second IVF Dr. T made adjustments to my medications and everything worked out fine and I got pregnant. Of course, all those shots from the IVF is a little bit uncomfortable and the whole IVF process, no matter the doctor you will go to, will be a little bit stressful but at the end when your baby is born you realize that every effort, time and money spent was worth it. I don`t have words to thank him enough...Having our daughter now is the best gift we have ever had!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Very unprofessional, never prepared. Doesn't seem as if Dr. T or his staff cares for their patients. Save your self the stress and go elsewhere.

Submitted December 15, 2016

One of our friends who had twins after having two IVFs recommended Dr. T and we cannot be more thankful for Dr.T for giving us a chance to become parents. He is a very gentle, excellent Dr. specially in a field like infertility where you can be emotional, nervous, and need a Dr. whom you feel you can trust. He, in fact, saved one of our embryos by postponing our transfer; My hormone level was not satisfactory for the transfer, so he decided to pass the cycle and wait for the next. Now if a Dr. did not care about the patients, could just do the transfer for money. (and possibly have the patient comes back for another try for more $$$.) Dr. T was nowhere near; he never made us feel rush, but made us feel he truly care for us. He only wanted the best result and so did we. If we were to recommend any reproductive Dr., he is the one.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

We found Dr. T after 2 cycles at another clinic which failed. The difference was like night and day. Dr. T is so personable, and extremely knowledgeable. And we now have the two most beautiful babies ever born. Really. We checked. ;) Thank you so much Dr. T and staff!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Words cannot describe my gratitude to Dr. T and his entire team. Undergoing full cycle IVF is no small journey. It takes months of planning and execution, not to mention the physical, emotional and financial toll it can take on patients and their families. And all efforts are solely focused on that one day when you get the results of your first pregnancy test. Everything in life seems to come to a standstill and it is during this most important phase in your life that the right RE can make all the difference. Dr. T is a man of few words, highly focused and got me successful results on the first try itself; but that is not the only reason I highly recommend him. We did 2 cycles of egg retrieval before transferring a single embryo. But Dr. T is just so good, that during that entire journey of about 6 months, we knew we did not want to work with any other RE irrespective of the results. And that is simply because he is just too good on literally every front - highly knowledgeable, extremely accessible (can you imagine a Dr. who answers emails on a vacation?! - I would feel guilty writing to him at such times), thoroughly genuine, a fabulous human being with your bestest interests at heart and completely trustworthy. He did not rush into the treatment but made sure there was a plan in place (he provided options that could maximize our chances), that we understood it and had the opportunity to ask questions and have them answered to our satisfaction. He always kept us grounded during this journey and kept us focused on the process - maximizing all that we could do to improve our chances. Given the immense trust we had in him, we did everything he told us that would be helpful. Trust me, do not think twice and just work with Dr. T and his team. When you do get pregnant and hold your baby everyday, you will look back on the journey that got you there in the first place. Dr. T really makes that journey really really really worth it. I am beyond glad that Dr. T has been an integral part of the most important journey of our lives.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I’ve spent approximately 9 months going over the words in my mind that could somehow express our appreciation for Dr. Tortoriello and the entire staff at Sher Institute. I have yet to find those words. When my husband and I found out that I was pregnant after several failed attempts I simply could not believe it. As tell tale signs of life emerged, I thought reality would hit, but it didn’t. It hasn’t. I am still in awe and disbelief that there will be a baby here in about a week’s time. Each and every day I think back to our experiences at Dr. T's office- being greeted by first name, all of the nurses asking how I was doing, attention and care to every question I posed. There was nothing easy about the process of IVF, yet Dr. T and his staff somehow made everything easy for us. When I emailed, called, cried, wondered, and at times lost hope, every single inquiry was met with an honest and calm answer (and a quick answer, at that!). Even when the answer wasn’t clear cut or definite, there was certainty that we had options and hadn’t exhausted nearly all possibilities. Dr. T never let me get ahead of myself. I so appreciated his composed and serene demeanor, which was perfectly balanced with a quiet confidence that he exuded at all times. That allowed me to also be confident in the treatment and in the process and trust that I was in excellent hands. As I have now spoken to many others who have taken a similar path with infertility, it has become even more evident that the care and expertise I received at Sher could not possibly have been matched anywhere else. Dr. T has given me newfound appreciation for the art of medicine and set a new bar for the honest compassion with which every doctor should approach his or her patients.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. T and his staff. He's been so honest and responsive thoughout this journey. He is always available over email and his staff treats you like family. Dr. T is so professional; appointments are on time; he's very caring and extremely knowledgable in this space. He has helped us make a dream come true and will for you. Best of luck.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. T was so professional and caring. He answered all my questions and he even responded to my emails! He was honest and helped my husband and myself make our baby dreams become a reality. Thank you Dr. T!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016