Ratings for Dr. Drew Tortoriello

Dr. T helped me get pregnant on the first shot (IUI) after my 4 failed cycles somewhere else. My friend also has two beautiful babies, 1 and 2 years old, with the help from Dr T. (also via IUI). The office doesn’t feel like a factory. Dr T. and his staff are very responsive via email. There was no endless blood tests and Dr. T performed the ultrasounds himself. I highly recommend Dr. T.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

I just started the process and Dr T and his team are beyond anything I imagined....

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I found Dr. T after being dissatisfied with the care at another practice. I did a lot of research and chose to move to Sher so I could be treated by Dr. T. This was the best decision I made as he is truly one of a kind. I had ‘unexplained’ infertility and nothing seemed to be working, despite seemingly endless tests and attempts. After some time under his care Dr. T believed I had silent endometriosis and other immunological issues. He referred me to a specialist who was able to remove my endometriosis surgically and he worked with that practice to continue my treatment until he delivered the amazing news that I was finally pregnant!! Throughout my time there, Dr. T always remained positive and always approached us with new ideas on how to change course (we requested this). He dealt gracefully and calmly with my sometimes unpleasant and frustrated attitude. His responsiveness to emails was extremely valuable to me, as I often emailed him frantically about my case. 10 months after I had my daughter I found out I was pregnant again (naturally!) and my OBGYN was concerned that my hormone levels were very low, he was certain it was a bad pregnancy. I quickly emailed Dr. T, whom I hadn’t spoken to in over a year and asked his opinion. He was, as always, honest but hopeful. That pregnancy ended in a perfectly healthy baby. I will always be thankful to him for finally diagnosing my issue and providing a solution, and ultimately being responsible for the two beauties that are now in our lives! I cannot forget to also acknowledge the nurses and other doctors in the practice who were all so wonderful as well. This is truly a special practice.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

I am extremely lucky to have been under the care of Dr. Tortoriello this past month as an egg donor. He was very kind, took his time to listen to my concerns and consider my previous complications to come up with a plan that was both comfortable and effective. My post-op recovery was unbelievably quick, thanks to Dr. Tortoriello's procedural skill and thoroughness with my post-op medications. His patience, professionalism, and genuine care for his patients are only a few of countless reasons I would recommend Dr. Tortoriello to those seeking quality care.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Dr. Tortoriello is an excellent doctor. I interviewed several doctors before deciding to choose him and I’m glad I did. He was patient, knowledgeable and thoughtful. He created a custom plan for me and it ended up making a huge difference. I have a healthy baby because of him and his great staff. I have no complaints about him or the team. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr. T and his Sher Team made all my dreams come true. After trying other fertility clinics and being left hopeless, I decided to try IVF at Sher Fertility Clinic. Dr. Tortoriello helped me understand all the pros and cons and I went in having faith. His team at Sher were so helpful and positive. Sometimes all you need is positivity and that keeps you going. Marian Gerges, Lindsay Cuff, and Bushra Suddal were very responsive with all my questions. I was able to reach them all the time with any questions I had in regards to my medication and general inquiries. Frances Faundez sent me my injection calendar and was also the one who notified me of my positive pregnancy test. Yisraela Israel was one of the first people I spoke to who advised me of all my financials (which were so clear and better than the other facilities I had went to). There were so many others that I wish I double checked the names of (nurses from the 3rd floor who helped with egg retrieval and transfer), front desk, embryologists. My beautiful daughter is almost two weeks old and I am so grateful. Thank you, Dr. Tortoriello.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr. Tortoriello and his team at Sher clinic NYC are absolutely amazing. After six failed IVF cycles at different clinics, devastated and losing hope that we were ever going to have a baby we came to Dr. T. From the first moment Dr. T and entire staff at Sher clinic were caring, supportive and professional. Dr. T truly cares about his patients and he makes each visit personal and as easy as could be. He was always approachable and patient, offering reassurance and support throughout the whole process. Thanks to Dr. T and his wonderful team we are now proud parents of the most amazing baby boy. Thank you Dr. T, we will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Gd bless Dr. Drew Tortoriello he made something impossible into reality!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

There really are no words that I can write that can describe how grateful I am that I walked into Dr. T office, after being at another clinic for over 3 years. I was so hopeless and thought after years and years of infertility I would never be able to have a baby. I did numerous IUI and 2 failed IVF cycles at my old clinic. Meeting Dr. T and listening to his plans for me I actually started to believe this can work for me. Dr. T was always very honest and never gave me false hope (which I always appreciated), but I truly felt that I was in the best hands with a very knowledgeable Dr. who always had my best interest at heart. My IVF cycle with Dr. T was definitely not an easy one, as my ovaries do not respond well to medication. There were a lot of ups and downs and I was not very hopeful to say the least when we ended up with ONE embryo by day 5. Well that ONE little embryo is my greatest miracle, my beautiful 6 month old boy. Dr. T never gave up on me, and remember him saying all you need is one good one. And boy was he right. I am forever grateful to Dr. T and his staff for making me a mom something I never thought would be possible for me. If anyone every asks me if I know a good fertility I am soooo happy to be able to send them Dr. T's way. Thank you Dr. T and his wonderful staff for all of your hard work and personal involvement in my journey, there are truly no words when you are able to help someone achieve the greatest gift :)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Doctor Tortoriello: This is a letter to you from Mayuki.... maybe you remember my story. You will not be forgot in my house. You first helped me in 2008 when you took my fibroids out. And then I had my first baby. When 2 years later I needed your help again you did the in vitro. I made 2 embryos. Each embryo made a boy for us. I am to move soon but will return to you when I need assistance. Please make a great New Year for 2018!!! Love Mayuki and Jonathan

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018