You may also like

Rate Dr. Drew Tortoriello

Dr. Drew Tortoriello's Ratings

After a couple of recommendations from colleagues, I switched from Columbia's CWRC to Sher Institute to see Dr. Tortoriello. Hands down the best decision of my life. He is extremely knowledgeable, approachable and so incredibly kind. I had poor response to stims and I liked his gentle approach of less is more since more wasn't helping at all. After 3 IVFs, I am now successfully pregnant at 18 weeks with my first child at the age of 43. The amount of gratitude I have for him and his team cannot be measured. I wish all infertility patients could experience what I did with Dr T. He is the most caring doctor ever and I can't recommend him enough. He makes miracles happen!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2880296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. T IS THE BEST doctor I have met. I appreciate everything he did for me. He always patientful to explain everything. And answer my question quickly.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2853225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. T was the one for me as well. After months at Cornell spent taking more and more medication that did not help and left traces in my body for months, I was recommended Dr. Tortoriello. He found right away the right treatment for me and the result was positive after the first cycle! I can't believe I wasted so much time before. I feel like one big difference is that SIRM is relatively small, people know who you are. Dr. T answers emails in a timely manner and you feel like you receive the appropriate care, not the same treatment as everybody else because it's the procedure. Overall, I strongly recommend this very nice and greatly capable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2849595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I'm early in the process but wanted to share some feedback - my husband and I just had a consultation with Dr. T. We were both quite impressed with how he answered every question, how calm and assured he, and in turn, how calm he made us (me in particular, which is a feat given how stressed I've been with this process). I had previously gone for a consultation with another clinic and knew right away it wasn’t the place for me. Unlike other places, Dr. T will work with you based on what YOU need, not simply on what will yield him business results.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2841959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. T is exceptional. After 3 failed cycles and 11 doctors later we finally found the ONE. I am never satisfied n was always on forums trying to match the info that my dr gave me. But this was not the case with Dr. T. For the first time I could trust a doc completely. He is very personable and approachable. Him being totally accessible via email was the best thing. I always felt cared for. I felt like a human being and not a head count that most big universities make you feel. This was my first cycle with Dr. T and exactly a year later I was blessed with two beautiful twin girls :) its all because of this miracle worker that my heart will always burst with happiness.
If you are struggling please do a consult with him. His out of the box approach can give u ur miracle way before anyone can.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2832415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have 2 beautiful children courtesy of Dr. Tortoriello. I look at them daily and cry tears of joy and disbelief.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2794380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Thank you Dr T. Our beautiful baby boy was born one week ago and we cannot be more thankful.
We have found Dr T and the Share institute after 2 failed IVF performed in one of the bigger clinics in NYC. We have lost hope and when we came to see Dr T we felt like we have had a fighting chance to get our baby. From the beginning it felt different and his approach, which didn't involve pumping my wife with hormones but focusing on the quality of treatment, is what made the different.
He was very responsive to every question and doubt that rose during the process and the staff was just as amazing by helping us reach our goal.
We are so happy we made the switch and now we get to enjoy our beautiful boy.
Thanks again Dr T and the Sher institute.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2784809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I have 7 month old boy - IVF and happy that we switched to SIRM from a bigger NJ clinic. Couldn't be happier looking at my baby boy every day. Dr. T saw me at every single appointment and was quick to respond to email follow up questions. You can email the nurse, doctor, or front desk throughout your cycle. Everything exceeded our expectations and we really enjoyed the staff at SIRM. Dr. T is amazing. I highly recommend Dr. T and SIRM.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2700696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

My daughter is now 4 , I am from upstate New York and luckily found DR.T, I was with another dr previously for 1 year who lead me in the wrong direction and received a lot of money from me. DR T , lead me in the right direction and his brilliant knowledge helped me within months ! DR.T and his staff answered every E-mail and phone call and made this long painful experience a pleasant one. I look at my little girl everyday and thank them! His knowledge is endless! I don't usually write on these but every women out there who needs help should definatly give him a try

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2687157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Wonderful doctor and staffs. He is one of the best doctors I have ever met. They are very kind and can ease all of my worries during the whole treatment period.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2642642].votes_count ]]