Ratings for Dr. Drew Tortoriello

Dr. Tortoriello is an excellent doctor. I interviewed several doctors before deciding to choose him and I’m glad I did. He was patient, knowledgeable and thoughtful. He created a custom plan for me and it ended up making a huge difference. I have a healthy baby because of him and his great staff. I have no complaints about him or the team. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr. T and his Sher Team made all my dreams come true. After trying other fertility clinics and being left hopeless, I decided to try IVF at Sher Fertility Clinic. Dr. Tortoriello helped me understand all the pros and cons and I went in having faith. His team at Sher were so helpful and positive. Sometimes all you need is positivity and that keeps you going. Marian Gerges, Lindsay Cuff, and Bushra Suddal were very responsive with all my questions. I was able to reach them all the time with any questions I had in regards to my medication and general inquiries. Frances Faundez sent me my injection calendar and was also the one who notified me of my positive pregnancy test. Yisraela Israel was one of the first people I spoke to who advised me of all my financials (which were so clear and better than the other facilities I had went to). There were so many others that I wish I double checked the names of (nurses from the 3rd floor who helped with egg retrieval and transfer), front desk, embryologists. My beautiful daughter is almost two weeks old and I am so grateful. Thank you, Dr. Tortoriello.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr. Tortoriello and his team at Sher clinic NYC are absolutely amazing. After six failed IVF cycles at different clinics, devastated and losing hope that we were ever going to have a baby we came to Dr. T. From the first moment Dr. T and entire staff at Sher clinic were caring, supportive and professional. Dr. T truly cares about his patients and he makes each visit personal and as easy as could be. He was always approachable and patient, offering reassurance and support throughout the whole process. Thanks to Dr. T and his wonderful team we are now proud parents of the most amazing baby boy. Thank you Dr. T, we will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Gd bless Dr. Drew Tortoriello he made something impossible into reality!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

There really are no words that I can write that can describe how grateful I am that I walked into Dr. T office, after being at another clinic for over 3 years. I was so hopeless and thought after years and years of infertility I would never be able to have a baby. I did numerous IUI and 2 failed IVF cycles at my old clinic. Meeting Dr. T and listening to his plans for me I actually started to believe this can work for me. Dr. T was always very honest and never gave me false hope (which I always appreciated), but I truly felt that I was in the best hands with a very knowledgeable Dr. who always had my best interest at heart. My IVF cycle with Dr. T was definitely not an easy one, as my ovaries do not respond well to medication. There were a lot of ups and downs and I was not very hopeful to say the least when we ended up with ONE embryo by day 5. Well that ONE little embryo is my greatest miracle, my beautiful 6 month old boy. Dr. T never gave up on me, and remember him saying all you need is one good one. And boy was he right. I am forever grateful to Dr. T and his staff for making me a mom something I never thought would be possible for me. If anyone every asks me if I know a good fertility I am soooo happy to be able to send them Dr. T's way. Thank you Dr. T and his wonderful staff for all of your hard work and personal involvement in my journey, there are truly no words when you are able to help someone achieve the greatest gift :)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Doctor Tortoriello: This is a letter to you from Mayuki.... maybe you remember my story. You will not be forgot in my house. You first helped me in 2008 when you took my fibroids out. And then I had my first baby. When 2 years later I needed your help again you did the in vitro. I made 2 embryos. Each embryo made a boy for us. I am to move soon but will return to you when I need assistance. Please make a great New Year for 2018!!! Love Mayuki and Jonathan

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Tortoriello is the reason I have 2 children. He did not give up on me when I was told by others to give up because I has very high FSH level. He is very patient and has always been honest and up front about my chances from the beginning but never stopped being hopeful. They found my husband had sperm breakage issues and used a method to help get his best sperm for use. That did the trick twice for us. Thank you Dr. for all you did and we are coming back in the summertime.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Don't do that to yourself, please. I am traumatized by this practice. - Dr T is not reliable. I had 36 eggs retrieved. I had to take medication during one week after the retrieval ( additional cost 1500$) to decrease the blooding, only 19 fertilized. I went to an other practice (RMA NY ) 30 eggs, 29 fertilized, no medication after the retrieval, no blooding, shorter cycle, more eggs fertilized! - I was running out of medication, they was nice enough to help me until i received by meds with EXPIRED MEDICATION. I noticed that 3 days after!!!!! Can you believe that, they gave me expired medication! - I got one of the eggs they retrieved transfered by RMA. I was pregnant for 10 weeks. Then we discovered the embryo has some genetic default which should have been discovered during the genetic testing Sher had done (very expensive). I am sure Sher took the money and didn't test the embryo . Thanks to them i am 10 weeks pregnant and I am just waiting to have this fetus dies into my body as it had genetic default!!!!! Can you imagine the trauma. - Dr T obviously failed at a `1st transfer. - They charge you for everything. Everything. They just care about the money . You are a number with a $ value no more. I think they don't want you to be pregnant as they will make more money if you aren't. Just don't do that to yourself. By chance I had already 2 kids. It is a terrible practice and my experience with Dr T was traumatic.

Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Tortoriello & his staff were amazing. I was seeing a different doctor & Dr I fed to get a second opinion & I’m so thankful I did. My daughter was born in December & I have Dr. Tortoriello to thank. He is e trembly thorough & also has excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. T was my 3rd fertility doctor and by far the best. He really knows how to work with low egg patients....he just seems like an "egg-whisperer". He used much lower stim meds too. I had one blast that he transferred fresh and now I sit here with my daughter asleep next to me in her crib. I could cry over the thought that I nearly gave up before I saw him. Imagine that. She would not be here. But thank god she is...and thank you Dr. T for your skill and kindness.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018