You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chaim Dworkin

Very. kind,comptent and respectful! Would happily recco The best dentist I have ever seen He was amazing-kind, competent and very respectful. He gets my highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

My Mother in law has Alzheimers and Dr. Dworkin was so kind and patient with her. He took his time until he was satisfied that the repair he made to her denture was totally pain free. The receptionists were sweet and patiently answered her multiply repeated questions over and over again with a smile every time.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

He is the best dentist I have ever had! He explains all procedures clearly and knowledgeably. His chairside manner is kind and helpful. He is great with the kids. And I saw that the reception area was full of older patients having dentures done in one day! Unbelievable! They were also very pleased, as they were referred by happy relatives and friends. I would highly recommend Dr. Dworkin to other people.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Chaim Dworkin's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very. kind,comptent and respectful! Would happily recco The best dentist I have ever seen He was amazing-kind, competent and very respectful. He gets my h..."

March 27, 2016
  • City changed from "Baltimore" to "Pikesville"

May 31, 2012