Ratings for Dr. Anna M. Piotrowski

My parents took me to Dr. P when I was born and we now use her as the pediatrician for my infant son. She is a wonderful and compassionate doctor. She stays up to date with the medical world and is always completely spot on with her diagnosis. If she told me to hang my son upside from the ceiling I would take her advice. Don't have enough positive things to say. She's also available around the clock, my son had a horrible stomach virus and a fever she talked to me at 9:00 at night about how to care for him. "If he's still sick in the morning, bring him in first thing," she told me. Wouldn't trust anybody else with my child.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I have been taking my girls to Dr.P for 5yrs and she is wonderful.when I was pregnant with my first she took time out of busy schedule to meet with me & put my new mommy fears to rest. I will never forget that! She always great with the kids and on time! I work for a pediatrician and although I love my employer I will not switch my girls. Dr. P is the only one for our family

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

so sweet, just needs a well room area . other than that, perfect, so down to earth and real caring.,

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr. Piotrowski was my husband's pediatrician and now we take our son to her. She's very kind, knowledgable and paitent with our son.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

we have been going to Dr.Piowtrowski for 12 years and we love her , she and her staff are awesome. she is veyr good to my kids.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

The staff is great, and always welcoming. She honest and knowledgeable. She listen and interact with my son. She was referred to me by many parents before I had my son.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009

Dr. Piotrowski is wonderful - knowledgeable and informed. She is dedicated to her job and her patients. We wouldn't use anyone else. My 18-year-old doesn't want to leave when he gets too old for a pediatrician!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Our family has had this wounderful Dr. going on 28 years. She has a happy and cheerful disposition and professionalism with our two daughters (our youngest daughter needed two open-heart surgeries and a pacemakers.)Dr Piotrowski is the greatest and we all love and admire her .Now our grandson is going to Dr. Ann and we know he is in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

The best of the best in Pediatrics. She saves lives and truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007

Very in tune with current medical issues and children. Excellent personal skils.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2005

Dr. Anna M. Piotrowski's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1972)

Delta Dental