Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Safir

I ELECTED TO HAVE GREEN LIGHT SURGERY WITH DR SAFFER AND WAS GREETED BY A COMBINATION OF WARMTH AND EXPERTISE THAT WAS MORE THAN COMFORTING TO ME. HIS TREATMENT OF ME, AND ALL PATIENTS IS AS IF, ALL OF US ARE FAMILY TO HIM, AND HE REMOVES ALL APPREHENSION WITH HIS CONFIDENCE GAINED THROUGH YEARS OF VOLUMINOUS PRACTICE

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr.Safir is the real deal. I have been a patient of his for more than 6 years, and he has literally saved my life more than once.He is a true healer,medically up to date,technologically excellent, kind,decent,caring,accessible, easy to talk with. I feel heard when explaining a condition.I have a friend, who went to Dr. Safir through a different referral and loved him as much as I do. Dr. Safir actually thinks about the patient's condition in order to solve unusual sitiuations. I don't know what else to say, except I think he is one in a million in terms of quality of care, and quality of caring. He has earned my deep respect and admiration. His staff is helpful, responsive, and pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Safir is the most caring doctor i've ever seen. He made me very comfortable, and walked me through every step of my surgery. He and his staff made me feel like I was their only patient. My surgery results: Amazing! I recommend Dr. Safir to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Safir is a wonderful physician. He is knowledgable and compassionate. The office always manages to fit me in, no small feat given the nature of the practice, urology. So many emergencies! Dr. Safir has listened to me and always been very helpful. He's a gem!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

Dr. Michael H. Safir's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I ELECTED TO HAVE GREEN LIGHT SURGERY WITH DR SAFFER AND WAS GREETED BY A COMBINATION OF WARMTH AND EXPERTISE THAT WAS MORE THAN COMFORTING TO ME. HIS TREAT..."

April 16, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=145572'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 5, 2014