You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Louis Aviles

I have had stomach problems for as long as I can remember. I have bounced around from GI to GI so many times, I've lost count. I am so happy that I finally found a home. Dr. Aviles and his staff made me feel like I was a part of their family! I immediately knew that I would be sticking with this GI. Dr. Aviles took the time I needed and truly listened to my concerns!! Honestly, it was so refreshing to not feel like I was getting rushed!! I If you live within 50 miles of this office, it's worth the drive time to make Dr. Aviles your GI!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr Aviles has been my doctor for several years. He is very attentive and listens to my concerns. His staff are friendly and professional. He is very detailed and my procedure went well

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I'm D.A.V. Have met with staff and find them very professional. Based on the "fruits" (staff) of his office, I am strongly considering having my next exam with Dr. Aviles, (Even though it's about an hour's drive). As a "soldier" myself, I can only determine how great the leader (Dr. Aviles ) is, by his followers (staff). I can't rate on punctuality just yet because I have yet to await a response from the V.A. for an approval ( The V.A., I can rate "poorly" on punctuality). I haven't the pleasure yet on Dr. Aviles, but I am looking forward to doing so. But if his "staff" is a reflection of "The Dr.", I would have to pay it forward and rate "excellent" overall!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr Aviles is an amazing Doctor. He is very helpful, always answers all my questions. His attitude is the best. I have referred my friends to him. His staff is always very helpful and super friendly.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

This doctor refuses to see you if you have not seen your primary care first. Even tho, he is highly reviewed online, I find the way of treating new patients in need, disrespectful and rude. The answering the phone lady was absolutely rude and never even returned the phone call. I had to keep insisting after a week later. When a patient has a condition and looks for help, the worse thing it can happen is being slammed with a NO in the face and shoved to see your Primary Care. Horrible CS!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Awful. What kind of dr will only see you if you have a primary dr??? I just moved here and know what my stomach issue is and haven't found a primary yet so unless I do that I can't be seen. He lost a patient here.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Aviles is maybe the friendliest doctor I've ever met! He's very jovial and down to earth. At my consult for my first ever colonoscopy, he explained things thoroughly and made me more comfortable. I was told by another doctor that he is recommended especially for women who are nervous or embarrassed. He took a lot of time with me and was very caring about my concerns and went out of his way to alleviate any anxiety. I felt very comfortable about his knowledge and experience and recommendations. (The procedure a couple weeks later went just fine.) The ladies in his office are great, and the office is modern and attractive too. I didn't wait more than five minutes, even as a new patient. Nothing but good to report!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

The worst doctor I ever met in my life. My husband is his patient and I decided to switch to him so that all family be with same doctor. I asked for an appoint for the 1st. time for me, and they did not want to give it to me because I have seen another doctor before. I could not understand why they refused to give an appointment, they said that according to their policies or rules they couldn't accept patients from other doctors. I was so dissapointed with this response and was surprised to be involved in such ridiculous situation. Shame on you Dr. Aviles, you don't even deserve a star.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Louis Aviles's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Avmed
  • Bcbs Florida
First Health
Geha
Great West
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had stomach problems for as long as I can remember. I have bounced around from GI to GI so many times, I've lost count. I am so happy that I finally foun..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Aviles has been my doctor for several years. He is very attentive and listens to my concerns. His staff are friendly and professional. He is very detailed an..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant office staff and Dr Avilez was great! He is very knowledgeable and his bedside manner is top notch. I "

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm D.A.V. Have met with staff and find them very professional. Based on the "fruits" (staff) of his office, I am strongly considering having my next exam with..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Aviles is an amazing Doctor. He is very helpful, always answers all my questions. His attitude is the best. I have referred my friends to him. His staff is a..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor refuses to see you if you have not seen your primary care first. Even tho, he is highly reviewed online, I find the way of treating new patients in ..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Overcharges insurance company. Not much feedback after procedures. Just doing it for the money. Office staff not helpful. No one take responsibility. "

April 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. " Awful. What kind of dr will only see you if you have a primary dr??? I just moved here and know what my stomach issue is and haven't found a primary yet so un..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Aviles is maybe the friendliest doctor I've ever met! He's very jovial and down to earth. At my consult for my first ever colonoscopy, he explained things..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst doctor I ever met in my life. My husband is his patient and I decided to switch to him so that all family be with same doctor. I asked for an appoint..."

March 24, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=145560'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014