Ratings for Dr. Louis Aviles

Dr Aviles is so genuine and caring. Recently, I was with a friend when he told her after her colonoscopy that he found cancer. He was so kind and so optimistic. He called her at home to check on her later. He is also my personal GI guy...he has always taken great care to listen and to answer my questions. His diagnostic skills are right on!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Non Caring Doctor. Be aware of his just good talking. No better than that

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have had stomach problems for as long as I can remember. I have bounced around from GI to GI so many times, I've lost count. I am so happy that I finally found a home. Dr. Aviles and his staff made me feel like I was a part of their family! I immediately knew that I would be sticking with this GI. Dr. Aviles took the time I needed and truly listened to my concerns!! Honestly, it was so refreshing to not feel like I was getting rushed!! I If you live within 50 miles of this office, it's worth the drive time to make Dr. Aviles your GI!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr Aviles has been my doctor for several years. He is very attentive and listens to my concerns. His staff are friendly and professional. He is very detailed and my procedure went well

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Very pleasant office staff and Dr Avilez was great! He is very knowledgeable and his bedside manner is top notch. I

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I'm D.A.V. Have met with staff and find them very professional. Based on the "fruits" (staff) of his office, I am strongly considering having my next exam with Dr. Aviles, (Even though it's about an hour's drive). As a "soldier" myself, I can only determine how great the leader (Dr. Aviles ) is, by his followers (staff). I can't rate on punctuality just yet because I have yet to await a response from the V.A. for an approval ( The V.A., I can rate "poorly" on punctuality). I haven't the pleasure yet on Dr. Aviles, but I am looking forward to doing so. But if his "staff" is a reflection of "The Dr.", I would have to pay it forward and rate "excellent" overall!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr Aviles is an amazing Doctor. He is very helpful, always answers all my questions. His attitude is the best. I have referred my friends to him. His staff is always very helpful and super friendly.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

This doctor refuses to see you if you have not seen your primary care first. Even tho, he is highly reviewed online, I find the way of treating new patients in need, disrespectful and rude. The answering the phone lady was absolutely rude and never even returned the phone call. I had to keep insisting after a week later. When a patient has a condition and looks for help, the worse thing it can happen is being slammed with a NO in the face and shoved to see your Primary Care. Horrible CS!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Overcharges insurance company. Not much feedback after procedures. Just doing it for the money. Office staff not helpful. No one take responsibility.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Awful. What kind of dr will only see you if you have a primary dr??? I just moved here and know what my stomach issue is and haven't found a primary yet so unless I do that I can't be seen. He lost a patient here.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Louis Aviles's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL