Ratings for Dr. Amy S. Beck

Absolutely horrid. I would not reccommend this doctor to anyone. She was very cold and rude, uneducated and un-experienced.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

NEVER GOT IN ON TIME! LIKED HER AS A DOCTOR BUT ALWAYS HAD TO WAIT AND THEN FELT RUSHED, I WAS ALWAYS ON TIME FOR APPOINTMENTS, LIVED ALMOST AN HOUR AWAY AND THESES APPOINTMENTS FOR MY SON WERE MADE 4 MONTHS IN ADVANCED, i MISSED 1 APPOINTMENT AND WAS CHARGED A 50.00 FEE, AND THEY WOULD NOT TAKE THE CHARGE BACK, THINGS HAPPEN IN LIFE I NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE THEM 4 MONTHS IN ADVANCED IF I WOULD HAVE KNOW THAT THIS WAS THEIR POLICIES, I WAS NEVER MADE AWARE OF THE POLICIES, I HAVE NOW FOUND MY SON A CLOSER DOCTOR THAT DOES NOT CHARGE THOSE FEES, I GET RIGHT IN ON TIME AND I AM NOT RUSHED, WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN NOR WILL I REFERE ANYONE TO HER OR HER OFFICE, I HOPE 50.00 WAS WORTH A 5 YEAR PATIENT TO THEM, GOD KNOWS IT WAS NOT WORTH MY TIME OVER THE YEARS

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I love this doctor, she cares about the kids that she treats and remembers them when passing by. She is not only interested in their health, but also their school and life. She has treated my three girls, and I could not ask for a better pediatrician. Her staff is always helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

I liked her as a doctor until she told me that I needed to wean my 15 month old because there was no nutritional value to breastmilk after a year and no emotional attachment either. Maybe she should do more research on topics that pertain to her patients.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

Dr. Amy S. Beck's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Hastings, MI