Ratings for Dr. V. Eugene Allen

I received a truly professional and efficient service. Couldn't have been more helpful. Diagnosis was quick and accurate. I felt cared for and found him to be very approachable. I would recommend this physician to anyone

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Visiting from out of town, I went to Dr. Allen as his office was the closest to the friend I was staying with. I waited 3 hours to see him. The prescription he wrote was not complete and I had to wait an additional 24 hours before I could get the new prescription. (His office promised it would only be an hour!) The office visit was $100, but I received a bill 3 months later that says that I still owe $70 and that my account is being turned over to collections. He was very unprofessional during the visit, joking the entire time.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Eugene Allen is a very caring and listens to his patients. He also believes in finding the source of his patients problem and will refer his patients to other caring physicians for proper care and treatments.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Dr. V. Eugene Allen's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Paramount, CA