Dr. Michael A. Epstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Epstein

The staff at MAE is so phenomenal, always punctual and professional. They take the time to explain everything and visiting here is always a pleasure.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Choosing Dr Epstein for my midface, neck lift and upper lids surgery was the best decision I could have made! I am beyond thrilled with the results and I am only seven weeks post op. Dr. Epstein is such a kind soul as well as a brilliant and gifted surgeon! Everyone on his staff is warm, responsive, and completely supportive. I felt like I was among family -- safe and well taken care of every step of the way. I cannot say enough about my positive experience and most importantly, my incredible results! I highly recommend Dr. Epstein and his staff to anyone wanting to turn back the clock. You will be in excellent hands and you will love how you look!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Epstein was very professional and supportive throughout my breast reduction surgery. He explained the procedure in great detail and made me feel very comfortable each step of the way. He and his team were available around the clock to answer my questions and to ease any feelings of anxiousness or anxiety before, during, or after the procedure.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I always knew I was going to get breast implants, I just never knew how to go about it. Dr. Epstein and his staff made the entire experience very easy and enjoyable. I couldn't be happier with my results.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I had eyelid surgery and working with Dr.E and his team was such a pleasure. They're kind, professional, knowledgeable and caring. Erin is incredible. She is a naturally compassionate and nurturing nurse pre and post procedure. I don't believe in shopping around for a plastic surgeon to find the best price. My decision to go with Dr. E had everything to do with his experience. He got double points for doing pro Bono work with children in Honduras. This says so much about his selfless nature. I'm only a week post procedure, but I'm already excited about the end result.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

excellent doctor, excellent team, and fantastic results. Dr. Epstein made my abdominal liposuction sound like a walk in the park, and even though it was my first surgical experience ever, it was delightfully smooth and simple as a process. Dr. Epstein has a commendable bedside manner, a genuine warmth to his personality, and makes sure that every detail is explained to satisfaction. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I had a breast reduction surgery and so far I am very happy with the results. Dr. Epstein is very thorough and a warm and easy person to talk to. His nurse and staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Epstein to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Went for revision rhinoplasty to make my nose smaller. Told him to have the computer before and after photos in operating room so he would not forget what we discussed. On day of surgery there were no pictures in OR. He took cartilage out of my ear and increased the size of my nose severely. 8k thrown down the toilet. When I talked to him about it. He became overly defense and raised his voice to me. I am even more conscious of my nose now. This dr is over rated. I wish I never changed my nose now.

Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Michael A. Epstein

Dr. Michael A. Epstein's response
I have been in practice for over 20 years and I am always saddened when I learn of a patient that is unhappy or less than satisfied with any part of service that I or my practice has provided. In this particular case there are parts of the review that make me question the authenticity. First of all, I have never raised my voice to a patient. Secondly, there has never been a time when I have not had photographs (including digital images) in the OR during a patient's procedure. If in fact this actually is my patient, it is an unfortunate, and thankfully, an unusual part of being a plastic surgeon and I am sorry that this person is so dissatisfied. I pride myself on doing everything I can, to set expectations prior to a treatment or surgery, and to satisfy all patients. Sometimes in plastic surgery, there are circumstances when a patient will never be happy.

Submitted August 7, 2015

The entire staff is wonderful! Been coming here for over 10 years, they are start of the art with everything!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I had breast augmentation done by Dr. Epstein in June 2013. Been wanting this surgery a very long time. Did a lot of research and decided to go with Dr. Epstein based on the consultation and prior reviews. I'm so glad that I chose him. He is very detailed and honest and answered all my questions. I think with any surgery you are going to be scared but ultimately you need to trust your surgeon that he will guide the right way and Dr. Epstein did that. I could not be happier with my result.I feel great and love my new look and strongly recommens him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Michael A. Epstein's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Northbrook, IL