Ratings for Dr. Marcus Sciadini

Dr. Sciadini operated on me after an auto accident. I had a femur fracture that required surgery in the left leg. The right leg had a compound (through the skin) tibia and fibula fracture which was also surgically repaired. I am extremely pleased to say that I can walk without limping most of the time and I am 5 months post op. Might still need a bone graft for the tibia as its not completely healed. If this is necessary, I will most definately be going to Dr. Sciadini. My incisions look great considering the amount of trauma, and no infections.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Sciadini was so wonderful. I had a car wreck when I was 17 (I am now 24). Dr. Sciadini was at Vanderbilt at this time. All my surgeries went great. Dr. Sciadini was so caring. He took such good care of me. I miss him so much. I wish I could come to Maryland from Tennessee to continue my care with him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr Sciadini inserted a titanium rod in my son''s femur from the hip to the knee, after a displaced fracture due to an auto accident. my son walks fine and has no pain.Dr Sciadini did a terrific job.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Dr. Marcus Sciadini's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

AARP