Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Hamilton

Dr. Hamilton is my favorite doctor. He is kind and patient and reassuring. He took care of us through our infertility issues, and for both of my pregnancies. I would not want to see anyone else. His nurses are so helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Thankful for this Doctor! I went into preterm labor with both of my pregnancies. Thank goodness I went to see Dr. Hamilton! He knew exactly what was happening. He immediately started to work to save my babies. I am forever grateful for this wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Hamilton is a great doctor. He is very kind and patient with me. I like his humor and the way he takes time to get to know me and my family. He takes great care of me and my baby. I drive a long way to get to see him but it is worth the drive.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Hamilton is THE BEST!! I have been his patient for about 7 years. He is so kind, patient, and funny. My entire family just loves him! It has been such a blessing to go through multiple pregnancies and deliveries with him and his staff. They have taken excellent care of me!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Hamilton is a wonderful physician and person. I started going to him about 16 years ago. I love his nurses, too. They always treat me well and return my phone calls promptly. Dr. Hamilton seems to truly care about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Hamilton is fantastic! I have been seeing him for over 15 years. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I have had one major surgery and my recovery was very quick. I have had two other major health crises, and he referred me to the right doctors and hit me scheduled with them immediately. I feel that he truly cares.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

After a scary hospital visit, Dr. Hamilton made me feel 100% better! His warmth and humor made a bad situation more tolerable and I'm glad to call him my new OBGYN.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr Hamilton saved my babys life. I had a very healthy pregnany and was under Dr Hamiltons care the entire time. However on delivery day my Jacobs cord got around his neck and he and I both coded. Dr Hamilton saved us. He had Jacob out in 3 minutes. I am forever indebted to this man. He has had a level of care and concern for my family that is amazing. His staff are wonderful. His nurse tia fielded my ever question and concern and even shares my Jacobs birthday. We love this practice,

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I love Dr. Hamilton! I have been seeing him for 10 years. My yearly appointment is always good. His nurses are great! They make sure to schedule my mammograms for me. They also make sure that I am following up with my endocrinologist. Dr. Hamilton is so kind! He spends time talking with me and he answers all of my questions. He has operated on me a couple of times. I was pleased with both of my surgical experiences. I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I had recently moved to the area and read many great reviews about Dr. Hamilton and chose to see him during my 3rd pregnancy. I expected a great doctor but what I got was an okay Dr with a high school boy sense of humor. Not a great for a OBGYN. I felt he was VERY unprofessional and inappropriate with his humor. He made comments like..."Good thing we're not doing an anal today" and "Just don't stick anything up there for a few weeks"...really?! Unfortunately I was stuck visiting him because I was already past my first trimester when I started. Also his ultrasound tech made me very uncomfortable. I will NEVER go back nor recommend him to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Kevin M. Hamilton's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Hermitage, TN