Ratings for Dr. David N. Maine

This is doctor is one of a kind. He is very straightforward and focuses on a solution. Not many liken this guy. Also wears great socks!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Amazing doctor! He listened but moved along to get to the nitty gritty. Wish more were like him!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr Maine is one of a kind. Called me over weekend after reviewing my MRI. Gave me sound treatment options and advice. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Great doc. Works hard to develop thoughtful treatment plan. Pretty impressive doc.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Kind and compassionate doc. Wish they were all like him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Sharp doc!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Just a terrific doc. Knows his stuff and makes patients feel at ease. I took my mother to see him and have had nothing but good things to say.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Maine is truly a God send! After 6 years in severe back pain, which have included three surgeries, severe high blood pressure, and NO testosterone, (Yes, apparently severe pain causes a whole host of issues that I would have never dreamed of!!!) He is now working with me to get a spinal cord stimulator to end this nightmare! From his staff, to himself, they all are truly professional, kind, helpful, and knowledgeable!!! I want to Thank both Dr. Maine, and Dr. Dean, for their hard work and dedication, for helping me to get out of this situation that I've lived with for six years! I will keep you up to date as far as my treatment goes.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Great doc, very caring, took time to listen to my concerns, went through MRI with me and made sure I understood why I was hurting!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

David Maine is an excellant doctor he was the only doctor that could help me and take the edge off my pain. I had been in pain for 11 months before I discovered him and I would have died without him. He is thoughtful and took the time to understand what was happening to me and thanks to his experience has put me on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Dr. David N. Maine's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 2002)