Ratings for Dr. Stephen W. Rodrigue

I had my knee replacement in August, 2018 and I'm scheduled to have my hip replaced very soon. Several friends recommended Dr. Rodrigue to me, and I in turn have referred others. My PT's and home nurse were very impressed with my results and quick recovery. There is no need to go to Boston for orthopedic surgery when there are physician's such as Dr. Rodrigue in the Portland area. He and his staff are professional in every way. You may have to wait a few months for your initial appointment, but he is well worth the wait. Once you are an established patient, and if you are in need of assistance, he and his able assistant's are just a phone call away.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

My husband and I both had knee replacements performed by Dr. Rodrigue. He’s the absolute best. I hand out his card to people I see limping on the street! Every health professional in the state seems to know that his patients do better than any.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

7 years ago @ 42 years old I fell on Christmas morning and broke my hip and pelvis. Dr. Rodrigue was the best I could have had. He was positive, knowledgeable and he did a fantastic job putting me back together. You couldn't ask for a kinder doctor and he really knows his stuff. I am 100% today and I owe that to his awesome ability as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Stephen W. Rodrigue's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare