Ratings for Dr. Lamarr B. Tyler

Love Dr Tyler! Can't say enough great things about him!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Tyler is a great doctor. He comes in and answers questions, and moves on. He never makes me feel rushed. He told my wife from visit 1 high blood pressure would be a problem at the end. He closely monitored it. Well, dr Tyler called it blood pressure became an issue and his experience saved my daughter and wife.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Excellent doctor, I've been a patient for 18 years! The best

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I have been seeing him for many years. I was very young when I had my son and had a terrible doctor to begin with. Dr. Tyler spent well over an hour with me and out me at such ease. He always responds to emails very quickly. Some of the girls that work in his office are very rude and heartless. But he is an amazing doctor and i would recommend him to anyone that asks.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Felt very rushed and uncomfortable; would not recommend

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Very rushed and I felt like he made me feel dumb when I asked questions.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Ego-maniacal narcissist who belittles his patients. He is too busy spewing snide remarks to listen. However, all of that wouldn't be terrible if he were competent as a medical professional, which he is not.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr Tyler delivered both of my girls at Highland Park hospital -- he has also been my gyn doc for approx 15 years. I was hesitant to take a man ... preferred a woman. But he stepped in on behalf of a female doc and was the best. Quite reassuring and comforting; I had no complications with my pregnancy so I can't speak for situations with complications, but he certainly was a great doctor for me! Answered all questions, calmed me when I was nervous by giving me info, told me ways to curtain discomfort, etc etc. Overall I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Love Dr. Tyler!!!! I have used him for about 15 years and had both my daughters with his help at Highland Park Hospital. I even waited extra days of my pregnancy (with approval) just to guarantee he would be at the delivery. My husband even feels that he never had to worry knowing Dr. Tyler was there. Not only are his exams thorough but the actual exam time is quick and painless. He answers any questions I have but does not waste my time which allows my appointments to be quick. He also truly cares about me and always asks about my girls (now 10 and 13)!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I love Dr. Tyler, he is very smart and kind, i have been seeing him for 10yrs and I think he is the best....

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

Dr. Lamarr B. Tyler's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal