Ratings for Dr. Joel E. Parker

Dr. Parker is very nice and understanding. He is on time and doesn't throw a prescription out the door in two minutes. He actually listens to you and is appropriate with his treatment. I like and respect him very much. His office is well run and on time.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

dr parker is very interested in the patient and not for just the $ he follows up , actually calls you on the phone and is not too busy for you!! he is highly recommended!!!everyone there has been professional and caring!!good location!very happy with him! and i switched from another dr., to him, so i have had experience with others!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Kind, smart, up-to-date physician. I entrust my mental health to him, and it has gone well. He helped me through a very difficult time, and I am now doing well.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Parker is very knowledgable and approachable. He listens to me and trusts my instincts as well as his own. We have a good working relationship. I trust him to provide the best care for me. The office staff is wonderful. There is a little bit of a wait, but not more than 1/2 hour. He is very well worth the short wait.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Completely thorough, genuinely cares, trustworthy and values patient. I have confidence in his decisions regarding my treatment. So very thankful. I have recommended Dr. Parker to a friend with positive feedback.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Very helpful and kind during my depression. Excellent staff and nice office environment.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Excellent staff, wonderful environment, great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Dr. Joel E. Parker's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1987)