Ratings for Dr. Dwain M. Rogers

Dr. Rogers is rude and has absolutely no people skills. He sent me for a CT scan through the hospital, with no further directions than to get the CT scan. The radiologist there told me that taking the iodine injection was option, therefor I declined, as I was concerned about having a possible reaction. The radtech nurse contacted the Dr's office before the CT scan was started to inform him of this, waited to make sure that I was okay to take the scan, and then proceeded. When I visited Dr. Rogers for a follow-up appointment, the man all but threw a tantrum over the fact that I hadn't taken the injections and went on to lecture me like I was a small child. Apparently Dr. Rogers forgets that his patients are paying customers. I will not EVER return to his office and I will make efforts to tell any friends and family of mine not to visit this office if they expect courtesy of any form. This man has forgotten that he serves patients, not the other way around. Hopefully he will remember.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I had Gastric Bypass surgery 5 years ago. Dr. Rogers was my surgeon. I spend 5 hours in surgery and 10 days in critical care. They left an extremely painful catheter in for about 4 days while Dr. Rogers was out of town, which resulted in further complications lasting two years. I have so much scar tissue that any future surgeries will need to be done by an oncologist (on the advise of my gyno, who was only able to do a partial hysterectomy and couldn't FIND my right ovary through all the scarring. My recovery took a full year, and I still have two hernias that need repair. My first appointment resulted in a FOUR HOUR wait in Dr. Rogers waiting room (no exaggeration here). I found him to be very condescending in his manner, but at the time I chalked it up to him being "knowledgeable". Boy was I wrong. I want to know why my two hour surgery took 5 hours??? I almost died from this surgery. I hope he has gotten a little better at it since then.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Dr. Dwain M. Rogers's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1990)

Avmed