Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Clemens

Dr. saved my life. I had a pulmonary embolism that no other Dr. would have caught. Everyone in the emergency room said that Dr. Clemens saved me.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Personable, outgoing, easy to understand. A joy to have a doctor who is professional yet down to earth.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

He's the only primary doctor I've ever had who actually knows something about the chronic disease I have. His staff called one time and read me someone else's test results, scaring me to death and resulting in an unneeded test being done, but they are usually quite good. I prefer Integrative M.D.s, but can't afford them anymore, and Dr. Clemens is the best conventional primary doctor I've seen.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

I have been using Dr Clemmens for 15 years. He is a very nice doctor. I never wait more than 5 minutes to get in to see him, and usually out of there in less than 30 min.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Check-in line is sometimes long, but Dr. Clemens is always very quick to see you once you're in the exam room. He is very good about answering questions and explaining things.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Very caring and thorough.Does not rush and diagnoses very well.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Michael G. Clemens's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL