Ratings for Dr. Sandip G. Mehta

I have seen many doctors and worked with many doctors and I can only name five I would recommend. Dr. Mehta is 1.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

He is very caring and concern when it come's to your health, he takes his time with you and make sure he has answer your question, and concerns. Dr. Mehta stay on top of any medication you may be taking. He does his best to make sure your appointment is on time,I would recommend Dr.Mehta to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Mehta came highly recommended to me as I was searching for a new physician. My first visit to Dr. Mehta's office was pretty good. He spent a lot of time talking to me and asking me questions. I liked his personality and his sense of humor. Because of the distance I travelled to see Dr. Mehta, he was very helpful in coming up with a way to ensure my time will be respected when scheduling and keeping appointment times. The only "negative" I can site at this time is the cleanliness and arrangement of office--chairs in patient rooms seriously need cleaning, and office staff have full view of at least one patient room when patient room door is open. It didn't seem like the staff made any effort to protect my privacy when entering and exiting patient room. Overall, the general atmosphere of the office was very friendly and casual. I will return to Dr. Mehta, until he or his staff gives me a good reason not to.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

DR MEHTA IS A VERY COMPASSIONATE AND CARING PHYSICIAN. HE LISTENS TO YOUR CONCERNS AND WILL TAKE THE TIME TO DISCUSS ANY ISSUE YOU MIGHT HAVE. I WOULD SUGGEST TO ANYONE TO USE HIM AS THEIR PHYSICIAN. HE IS QUICK TO DIAGNOSE HIS PATIENTS AND IS VERY INVOLVED IN THEIR CARE THROUGHOUT THEIR STAY.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

It''s pretty bad when the nurses who work with this dr strongly advise you not to see him outside the hospital. My husband is now at a different hospital because Dr Mehta would not do anything about his condition other than to tell him to change his diet and prescribe an expensive drug that we could not afford. He''s pathetic. I only hope he doesn''t kill someone with his indifference.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Dr. Sandip G. Mehta's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1996)

Kaiser-Permanente