Ratings for Dr. Marcelles I. Cedars

My doctor recently left: her staff tried to convince me to follow him. But I am so lucky I stayed. More experienced , caring and genuine.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

One of the nicest doctors, but the rudest staff I have ever had to deal with. They kept switching me over to someone different, they were rude, and they were very unhelpful. Dr. Cedars, GET RID OF YOUR STAFF!!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

I love Dr. Cedars! She is amazingly professional - but at the same time has a wonderful way with her patients. Very knowledgeable, supportive and caring! UCSF is a great institution, as well.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

She is such a professional and will sit down and really understand you as a person as she figures out your diagnosis. She will take a more conservative approach and you can trust her completely. She is one of the finest at UCSF.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

She is the best doctor I have been to anywhere for anything. She knows her field inside and out. She gets genuinely curious about a patient's case. She is very straight with you and yet very compassionate as well. If there is a chance for you to have a baby, she is going to find it. Love her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2006

Dr. Marcelles I. Cedars's Credentials

• Southwestern Homeopathic Medical College And Hospital (Grad. 1981)