Ratings for Dr. Sundaramurthy Balachandran

Quoted $60 for a meet and greet, then billed me $200. No exam, no advice, did not review the lab results I had tested, nothing. Complete waste of time and money

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dropped in on a Sunday with no appointment (called first) due to a minor ear infection. Waited maybe 10 min including filling out the forms. Spent 15 min w/ Dr. B who examined my ear and rinsed it out with a syringe, then prescribed a 10 day course of antibiotic/steroid drops. This took care of the problem. He was polite, helpful, professional.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

He is a great doctor. Very caring and knowledgeable. I love that it's a walk in office.My children feels very comfortable with him also.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

VERY KNOWLEDGABLE about new meds for various conditions. Good bedside manner,VERY proactive! All in all, he is a GREAT doctor who works 7 days a week!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr.Balachandran seemed very personable, direct and knowlegdable. Office window staff on the other hand needs training in how to avoid spreading germs. I was very ill, sneezed all over the pen, which i told them about. They could have cared less. Response was "don't worry bout it, "toss it back into the cup with the others???" I asked them to sanitize it, they looked at me as thou I was from Mars. I asked them to give me a tissue to wipe germs off as the counter antibacterial lotion was empty and again they insisted that I just toss it back into the public pen container, i did not have the strenght to argue! I was given a 2 wk. course of strong antibiotics which unfortunately did not help. I should have returned but couldn't rationalize 50 bucks a minute. I should mention this was my one & only visit, perhaps 2nd visits are cheaper???

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008