Ratings for Dr. Mary E. Dial

If it were possible, I would give zero stars. Dr. Dial misdiagnosed my medical condition. She asked if I was faking! She suggested that I was simply trying to get disability. Turned out to be a very serious condition. Made four different appointments to discuss things with her after a proper diagnosis. She canceled every appointment.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Dr Dial has continued to mis diagnose my family. When presented with what we thought was wrong (wich turned out to be the problem) she failed to even look into it.. Her records are mismanaged and she seems to havent a clue. I feel like I am the Dr. when I go to see her.. I am simply shocked that she can even remain in practice.. I will never take my family to her again and am surprised she is still in practice.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. Dial nearly killed my mother and the wife of a close friend. In each case she belittled the patient for their symptoms, and, in my mother's case, when asked about feochromocytoma, said "oh, I know all about that, that is not it". It WAS feo, she did not run the test (a simple urine test), and my mother spent three weeks in a drug induced coma until she was stable enough for surgery. She is fine now, no thanks to Dr. Dial, who also keeps incomplete medical records - probably for her own protection! I would not let this woman treat my dog.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Dial did not learn anything about cancer in med school. She did not learn about diagnostic tools or how to use them. That is why she was incapable of diagnosing cancerous tumors from "endometrial tissue masses" that she felt were insignificant. She was absent on the day they taught how to be an aggressive, proactive physician capable of making difficult diagnoses based on knowledge as a trained medical physician. Instead, Dr. Dial is a lazy doctor incapable of even treating minor health issues because she never looks deeper. She never "makes sure". I need surety in a physician. If they can't be sure, then they better darn know how to ask for help.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Mary E. Dial's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Ojai, CA