Ratings for Dr. Thomas N. Ahlborn

Dr. Ahlborn is wonderful. He is kind and compassionate, but is knowledgeable and highly educated. I am currently going to him for a breast issue. Upon first seeing him, he immediately put my mind at ease and gave me a sense of confidence in his abilities. Although he is out of network for me, he agreed to do the surgery for whatever the insurance would pay....not bc he is in any way lacking patients, but bc he is a devoted practitioner, who is not motivated by money. He came highly recommended by my gynecologist, Dr. Gartner, in wyckoff (who is another gem) and my radiologist. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Dr Ahlborn and his staff are caring, concerned professionals. They treat you as an important patient that they have time to help and answer questions. They truly make surgery an emotionally painless experience. They are competent, consumate professionals!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr. Ahlborn is the best!. He treats you like you are his only patient and contacts you personally. He saved my breast and possibly my life. He is ultra conservative, dots every i and crosses every t. He is caring, professional and everything one could hope for in a doctor. Any heath issues, I would turn to him in a minute.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

I totally lucked into finding Dr. Ahlborn for emergency gallbladder surgery because he happened to be the surgeon on call for the Valley Hosp. ER at the time. He was super: nice, attentive, he listened, addressed my fears (it was my first surgery) and decisive (there were potential complications.) Even the ER and floor nurses raved about him. The only negative is that he does not accept any insurance.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Thomas N. Ahlborn's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1980)