Ratings for Dr. Michael Frields

Love the Dr. And the stuff , with my own experience I would suggest and do suggest everyone I know to go to him. He knows what's his doing , answers all your questions , I'm having my third baby and I wouldn't want any other Dr. He is one of a kind ,he helped me from the beginning and I'm very happy and lucky to have Dr like him . Thank you Dr FRIELDS for everything that you do for your patients .

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr Frields is amazing. To those that think he is cold- isn't that something you would want from someone who is full on looking at your lady parts? He's straight to the point and makes no effort to make you feel like he's trying too hard/being fake. He answers any questions you have and takes the time to give you the best answers. He may not initiate conversations but if you do he's very caring and to the point. Because he is a guy, I love the fact that he goes in and he's done. It's already uncomfortable having someone you barely know taking a good look at you in the most awkward position, last thing I need is someone who looks like they are enjoying what they are doing while my legs are spread. When I gave birth Dr Frields came to the hospital at 8pm.. and slept in the next room until I was ready to push at 1am.. right when the nurses would push his call button he was always in the room and ready to rock and roll within 10-20 seconds. I hope he's still around when I'm pregnant again!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

while it's easy to schedule an appointment, it's incredibly frustrating waiting at least an hour, up to two hours, to see a nursre. then you have to wait another 10 minutes to see dr. frields. they play "move the patient from room to room" as the staff and doctor hop from patient to patient. the nurse is awful, rude and unprofessional. i had an in office procedure and she left the room and left the door open. i was not provided antisceptic or ointment or after care procedures. so afterwards i had to call and basically have the doctor confirm after care. he may have been a good doctor once but no longer. he and his staff are not open to questions, and in today's healthcare environment patients should and must be educated and lookout for their interests. if you don't mind being mistreated by staff, and don't value your time, this is the doctor's office you want to be a patient - key word is patience.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

This is a very knowledgable and professional doctor, but best of all he is very caring. I had my second baby with him and compare to my first ob-gyn, he did continue showing care after the baby was born (especially I had both of my babies with C-Section). During the surgery the anesthesiologist was talking nonstop right on top of my head, even sometimes trying to draw doctor's attention, but he was all concentrated on his work, and was even ignoring him. In the last three years most of my cousins and friends had babies with him. He was caring with all of them. Staff is extremely nice and helpful. The problem with his office is the wait time. If you go there early in the morning you might be lucky to leave within 30-45 minuets. Based on my personal experience with doctors, I learned to ask questions if I have to, then they become more communicable, otherwise they just like to jump out of the room as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

I have so much respect for dr.Frields and his amazing staff. Dr. Frields is highly exprienced a true professional. He delivered my daughter five months ago via C-section and him and his awesome team did an amazing job. I am so thankful and greatful for choosing him as my doctor. Thank YOu Dr. Frields!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

No matter what time you go, expect to wait at the very least 30 minutes, maybe 45. I have waited up to 2 hours before he made it into the room. I switched doctors. He is VERY knowledgeable, kind, and professional. HOWEVER, you have to wait. His office is so busy that the staff is sometimes too busy to acknowledge you. They are timely with nurse calls/refills/ask-a-nurse questions. I just can't stand the wait so I found a new doctor. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr. Frields was very cold with us. He did not initiate eye contact. He did not explain my condition. After he finished the exam, we asked a question and he just frowned and gave us that "i am in a hurry" look. No wipes or kleenex in the exam room!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

DR FRIELDS IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR, HE IS A PROFESSIONAL MAN AND IS VERY CARING. ONE OF THE BEST OBGYN'S OUT THERE IN THE FIELD.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

dr. frields is one of the best docotrs i have ever seen. he is very caring, very kind, and knowledgable. highly recomended.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Fantastic doctor. I'm menopausal, so my issues are different from younger women. He has totally been on my side, but very careful and conservative in his treatment--always wanting me to follow up with ultrasounds, etc. Excellent! Staff is very helpful, too. You'll have to wait in the waiting room, but it's very much worth it. Highly recommended by my colleagues, too.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. Michael Frields's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1974)