Ratings for Dr. Howard D. Ro

Dr. Ro is one of the most knowledgeable doctor that I have know. He is very compassionate and explains everything to you.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Best doctor! Wonderful and so knowledgeable. He remembers everything you tell him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr.Ro is an excellent doctor. He listens to you and gives you honest answers. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. I wish all doctor were like him

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Unfortunately cannot offer me any treatment other than sending me to specialists. Asks me what specialist I think I should see!? Spends most of appointment engaged with his computer. Bedside manner is rather quick and "conveyer belt."

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

he is happy and knowledgable. seems to be over-loaded with patients.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I have been a patient for years and have always been happy. Lately I see the nurse practitioner more than Dr. Ro which seems to be bit odd since my copay doesn't change.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Ro and his office staff are unprofessional and rude at best. My husband has multiple medical conditions including Bipolar II and Dr Ro and his staff could not handle the stress of having a mentally challanged patient. Part of my husbands problem is also his lower back and they have let him wait over an hour for an appointment. I wouldn't suggest this doctor to my ememies.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Extremely poor on customer service. Dr Ro expects you to follow his advice or find another Dr with not exceptions. He will not take a call or write a perscription without a office visit. He will not help you outside of his internal speciality rather you must go to a specialist. He is very narrow and stands no debate. Most of the time he gets my name wrong even after 5 years of office visits.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Nice doctor, he listens and asks many questions. Very willing to help you. Treats patients with care.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Great doctor. Very attentive, thorough, listens.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2005

Dr. Howard D. Ro's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Enfield, CT