Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Rahmin

Excellent Dr., Very knowledgeable and down to earth. Has a list of procedures should his best options not give him results to the patient's problem. I would rate his staff as the opposite and sadly am considering changing physicians due to their lack of tact and help. You check in early and just wait. The staff never comes back and tells you of any waiting time. They expect you to sit and stare at your cell phone or the TV until called while THEY check their personal phones for texts and messages.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr Rahmin is great, worst billing department I have ever seen. Cant get them on the phone and they don't call back.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Rahmin is wonderful! He diagnosed my problem and gave me medication and told me what to do, and I have feeling better already. I had him a few years ago for an upper procedure, and he was excellent then. Explained everything too!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

My GP recommended Dr Rahmin, and I am grateful for the excellent care he has given me. He listens, explains options clearly, and is very friendly. I have been a patient for over 15 years, and continue to use him for my follow-up care even though I no longer live in the area. He is simply so good that I want to continue in his care, and not start a new relationship in my new area.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I have absolutely no quarrel with the quality of care from Dr. Rahmin. I was, however, quite upset over the treatment by the office staff. I arrived at 1.55 for a 2p appointment. My receipt shows a time stamp of 1.56. I was left to sit and wait for 45 minutes, however, and was told that I did not arrive until 2.10, by their account. Obviously someone, somewhere "lost" my chart. To make matter worse, the attending nurse was unsympathetic and downright rude and unprofessional, rolling her eyes and basically dismissing my concerns. IT WAS NOT APPRECIATED.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I had been going to him regularly for colonoscopies but changed insurance to Cigna, which he does not accept. When I enquired what could be done about the insurance, his office staff told me that he would accept Cigna for his fee if I had the procedure done at the outpatient facility in which he has a stake, instead of Valley Hospital (both facilities would accept Cigna, so I was open to either location and I had an incentive due to the difference in the Dr. fee.) I was subsequently billed by the doctor anyway - his billing office reneged, and was rude and impatient when I asserted what I had been promised. He's a good doctor, but I would not go back despite having been with him for many years. Get any promises in writing before you have a procedure.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I went into this Dr. for sever heart burn and got no answers. I went for an endoscopy and he said he didn't see anything except for stomach swelling. Then I asked him if I had a hital hernia and he said "Oh yea but its very small". So if I never asked or did research you would not have told me? Then at my follow up visit all he did was talk. He rushed me out telling me to follow up, didn't give me a diet to follow or any extended care. Left me with no answers. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to figure out a health problem and ultimately resolve it!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

I came to Dr. Rahmin with a serious illness and he was very assertive in getting a quick diagnosis and treatment. He is very nice and takes time to listen to questions and concermns. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

One of the most caring and supportive doctors I have worked with. Am a NY student and he understood my time constraints and worked with me so that I could remain his patient even from NY. I met with many doctors in New York but remained under Dr. Rahmin's care because I could not find such good care and genuine concern anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Michael G. Rahmin's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgewood, NJ