Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Lippe

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Great doctor, helped me with severe stomach pain. He was great at explaining everything, suggested treatment and called me right away with the ultrasound result. I very much appreciated his manners and knowledge. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Lippe is very good. You won't find a better doctor. The best.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Saw Dr Lippe on July 9 to get a 2nd opinion regarding my gastrointestinal doctors suggestion that I have a 3rd colonoscopy , this would be 3 in 12 months. Dr Lippe listened to all my concerns and reviewed all my previous results. He was great in explaining things , never rushed me , has a great personality and made me feel at ease. I am very happy I consulted Dr Lippe. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I have recommended Dr. Lippe to friends and family members. I felt very happy and comfortable with Dr. Lippe on my visit. He was very knowledgeable he answer all my questions. To me it's very important I fine a doctor who cares about how I feel. Dr. Lippe is a great docter!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I first met doctor Lippe 2 years ago, and at first I was hesitant that he can make my Crohn's disease in remission, but I was wrong. I met numerous doctors before about this disease, but most of them mis diagnosed. So I was always hesitant to meet a new doctor. But Doctor Lippe changed this and from the start he gave me the right meds and my nutrition plan for this disease. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He helped me choose the medication that fits within my budget. He is very punctual and the office staff is great too. I would recommend anyone with Crohn's or other diseases to visit him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Lippe is an exceptional physician. I have been to numerous gastroenterologists over the years and he is by far the best. Not only is he brilliant, but he takes the time to explain everything and answers all questions with clarity. He is unlike other doctors I have been to in that he only orders tests that are necessary and doesn't waste time/money with anything that is not essential. It is obvious that he truly cares for his patients and his bedside manner is second to none. I have directed friends and family to his office and they all have been happy with his care. In addition, his office staff is exceptional. They are always very pleasant and find me appointments that work with my busy schedule.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

DR. LIPPE IS A VERY CARING AND KNOWLEDGEBLE DOCTOR. HE HAS A VERY DEEP UNDERSTANDING OF GASTROENTEROLOGY (WHICH SHOWS IN HIS EASY TO UNDERSTAND EXPLANATIONS) AS WELL AS INTERNAL MEDICINE AND NUTRITION. IN FACT MY FAMILY AND I USE HIM AS OUR PRIMARY FAMILY PHYSICIAN. HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS EASY TO REACH.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

I must firmly disagree with any reviews that critisize dr lippe . When i was admitted to bergen regional medical center in 2005 , he was assigned to me as my doctor . thankfully i have been able to retain him since my discharge and strongly recommend him to anyone seeking honest and reliable care . He is my GP as well as my gastro doctor . He performed a colonoscopy on me a couple of years ago and made a procedure most people fear , a very comfortable experience .I would suggest anyone casting dispertions on him insincere and vindictive ....i defy anyone to find a better doctor .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Scott D. Lippe's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1992)

GHI
MSP/BC Med
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " The best physician that I have seen over the years! Helped cure years of crippling stomach pain that no other physician that I went to could do. "

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, helped me with severe stomach pain. He was great at explaining everything, suggested treatment and called me right away with the ultrasound resul..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr.Lippe based on these recommendations regarding acid reflux. Not very helpful. Did not even do a physical exam."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lippe is very good. You won't find a better doctor. The best."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr Lippe on July 9 to get a 2nd opinion regarding my gastrointestinal doctors suggestion that I have a 3rd colonoscopy , this would be 3 in 12 months. Dr L..."

September 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=145253'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=145253'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014