Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Lippe

Dr. Lippe is great doc , he understands everything and stiuation but the staff is terrible and rude on phone

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Great doctor! Kind and caring. I recommend him to everybody.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

The best doctor I have been to in years! He always takes the time to listen and has excellent bedside manners. I recommend him to everyone I know, and you should too!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

What an amazing doctor! Never have I had such an enjoyable time with a physician.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

excellent physician and very caring - very helpful and actually listens!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Excellent Doctor. Extremely knowledgeable, kind, caring and patient

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Finally found a gastroenterologist I like!!! I've been to so many over the years and they have all been horrible. I'm so happy I found Dr.lippe!! Great doctor, and great person!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

A kinder, more knowledgeable doctor would be hard to find. Dr. Lippe has been our family doctor for 20 years, and he is my medical rock.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr Lippe is attentive, well educated, and truly cares to address any of your fears or concerns. Great listener! He is the most detail oriented professional I've ever worked with and chose him to be my primary physician. He recently achieved the Top Doctor award and an award for giving great health care to individuals who couldn't afford it. His business site Scott David Lippe on fb is always updated with educational material tht is very interesting. I am shocked at some of the highly exaggerated negative reviews that some have claimed! Just wow. I can honestly say do your own assessment. You will not be displeased.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Lippe without hesitation! He takes his time and listens. He keeps you an active part of your healthcare plan. He shows his patients full respect. He is a very intelligent man and will find you a remedy perhaps where other doctors can not! He is an excellent doctor and even a better person! The best doctor I know.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Scott D. Lippe's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1992)

AARP