Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Lippe

Finally found a gastroenterologist I like!!! I've been to so many over the years and they have all been horrible. I'm so happy I found Dr.lippe!! Great doctor, and great person!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

A kinder, more knowledgeable doctor would be hard to find. Dr. Lippe has been our family doctor for 20 years, and he is my medical rock.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr Lippe is attentive, well educated, and truly cares to address any of your fears or concerns. Great listener! He is the most detail oriented professional I've ever worked with and chose him to be my primary physician. He recently achieved the Top Doctor award and an award for giving great health care to individuals who couldn't afford it. His business site Scott David Lippe on fb is always updated with educational material tht is very interesting. I am shocked at some of the highly exaggerated negative reviews that some have claimed! Just wow. I can honestly say do your own assessment. You will not be displeased.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Lippe without hesitation! He takes his time and listens. He keeps you an active part of your healthcare plan. He shows his patients full respect. He is a very intelligent man and will find you a remedy perhaps where other doctors can not! He is an excellent doctor and even a better person! The best doctor I know.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

THE BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS! KIND AND PATIENT. HE ALLOWED ME TO TALK AND LET HIM KNOW MY CONDITION WITH OUT INTERRUPTING ME! HE KNEW EXACTLY HOW TO HELP. HE WAS ALSO KIND ENOUGH TO ANSWER ALL MY TEXTS AND CALLS. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DR. LIPPE!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Lippe is a great MD. He makes you feel very comfortable and always explains things in great detail so when you leave the office you fully understand what is going on and feel confident. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Scott Lippe is an excellent Doctor and I consider myself privileged to have him as my gastroenterologist...he's kind understanding and cares about his patients and I could recommend him highly....over the years he is taking care of my family and always has been there for us....The world is a better place since Dr. Scott Lippe takes care of us all.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

The best physician that I have seen over the years! Helped cure years of crippling stomach pain that no other physician that I went to could do.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Great doctor, helped me with severe stomach pain. He was great at explaining everything, suggested treatment and called me right away with the ultrasound result. I very much appreciated his manners and knowledge. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Saw Dr.Lippe based on these recommendations regarding acid reflux. Not very helpful. Did not even do a physical exam.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Scott D. Lippe's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1992)

Providence