Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Lippe

I would recommend Dr. Lippe without hesitation! He takes his time and listens. He keeps you an active part of your healthcare plan. He shows his patients full respect. He is a very intelligent man and will find you a remedy perhaps where other doctors can not! He is an excellent doctor and even a better person! The best doctor I know.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

THE BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS! KIND AND PATIENT. HE ALLOWED ME TO TALK AND LET HIM KNOW MY CONDITION WITH OUT INTERRUPTING ME! HE KNEW EXACTLY HOW TO HELP. HE WAS ALSO KIND ENOUGH TO ANSWER ALL MY TEXTS AND CALLS. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DR. LIPPE!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Lippe is a great MD. He makes you feel very comfortable and always explains things in great detail so when you leave the office you fully understand what is going on and feel confident. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Scott Lippe is an excellent Doctor and I consider myself privileged to have him as my gastroenterologist...he's kind understanding and cares about his patients and I could recommend him highly....over the years he is taking care of my family and always has been there for us....The world is a better place since Dr. Scott Lippe takes care of us all.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

The best physician that I have seen over the years! Helped cure years of crippling stomach pain that no other physician that I went to could do.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Great doctor, helped me with severe stomach pain. He was great at explaining everything, suggested treatment and called me right away with the ultrasound result. I very much appreciated his manners and knowledge. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Saw Dr.Lippe based on these recommendations regarding acid reflux. Not very helpful. Did not even do a physical exam.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Lippe is very good. You won't find a better doctor. The best.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Saw Dr Lippe on July 9 to get a 2nd opinion regarding my gastrointestinal doctors suggestion that I have a 3rd colonoscopy , this would be 3 in 12 months. Dr Lippe listened to all my concerns and reviewed all my previous results. He was great in explaining things , never rushed me , has a great personality and made me feel at ease. I am very happy I consulted Dr Lippe. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I have recommended Dr. Lippe to friends and family members. I felt very happy and comfortable with Dr. Lippe on my visit. He was very knowledgeable he answer all my questions. To me it's very important I fine a doctor who cares about how I feel. Dr. Lippe is a great docter!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Scott D. Lippe's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med