Ratings for Dr. Stephen Kahn

he has ruined my friends life since she was a small c hild. he has no respect for indigent children, or poor people. he didnt want to prove my friend that she has brain damage, and that ''she is retarted. he is an evil man. they ruined her life by making lies about her. no one has ever showed her empathy, or compassion, cause this is a cruel world were living in. no one gave ever showed her concerr!!! he is an evil man to not prove that she is innocent!!!! he caused her to not have any friends by not putting in a retarted halfway house along time ago. they should have put her in russells home, but no one wanted to advocate for her. no one had the best of intentions towards her!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Waste of time and money. Horrible doctor who should not even be allowed to have a license.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kahn for smoking cessation; he has shown me a lot about myself and my addiction. He is not one to over-prescribe (at least in my case, as I'm an addict) and he always sends me away with lots and lots to think about. I would highly recommend Dr. Kahn to anybody facing addiction problems.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008